Britney posts stunning picture of her and Sam

Slayer

6 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

“And I can’t believe people had time to zoom in the photo to say she has her old face back/looks beautiful”

Does it work that way too?!

Umm... no, I don't think it does. Using your example, her face is clearly seen and you don't need to zoom in to see it. Another thing is that her beauty can be seen very clearly, there is no need to zoom in and look for anything good when everything's there in plain sight. Third of all, who even zooms into photos to look for good things about them? Like, I can imagine someone doing that when the photo's bad, but in this case? :frenchy:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

Umm... no, I don't think it does. Using your example, her face is clearly seen and you don't need to zoom in to see it. Another thing is that her beauty can be seen very clearly, there is no need to zoom in and look for anything good when everything's there in plain sight. Third of all, who even zooms into photos to look for good things about them? Like, I can imagine someone doing that when the photo's bad, but in this case? :frenchy:

Well I wouldn’t have but scrolled through the Instagram comments and saw someone say “That is NOT Britney!” or something similar so that’s why I zoomed in because it is a pretty distant photo.

And it was then I saw that her features looked a bit odd and she did actually look quite unlike herself. 

I do zoom in on photos of things/people/animals/places if they are quite far away or just to see more details! Didn’t know some people think that’s weird or that it means I must have a lot of time on my hands! 

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Well I wouldn’t have but scrolled through the Instagram comments and saw someone say “That is NOT Britney!” or something similar so that’s why I zoomed in because it is a pretty distant photo.

And it was then I saw that her features looked a bit odd and she did actually look quite unlike herself. 

I do zoom in on photos of things/people/animals/places if they are quite far away or just to see more details! Didn’t know some people think that’s weird or that it means I must have a lot of time on my hands! 

Well, it does make sense to zoom in on things that aren't well-visible, such as birds, buildings, etc. I was mostly referring to your example, where Britney can be seen pretty clearly and zooming in isn't necessary to tell that she looks great.

Zooming in to examine something closer does make sense too, I guess, but my point was that it's not necessary to zoom in to see and judge the way she looks. :mhmnod:

1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

Well, it does make sense to zoom in on things that aren't well-visible, such as birds, buildings, etc. I was mostly referring to your example, where Britney can be seen pretty clearly and zooming in isn't necessary to tell that she looks great.

Zooming in to examine something closer does make sense too, I guess, but my point was that it's not necessary to zoom in to see and judge the way she looks. :mhmnod:

I just pressed the downvote by mistake!! Omg stupid phone! I’ve hopefully corrected it now.

Ok I just found the comment that prompted me and it says “Zoom in on the mouth and eyebrows. That is not Britney”

That was when I did zoom in and saw that yes she looks so different facially. So I do see what you’re saying and ordinarily no I probably wouldn’t have zoomed in, but this comment intrigued me. 

It might just be my eyesight but to me that isn’t an especially close up pic and so it wouldn’t be crazy to zoom in I don’t think, just to see her make up etc. 

2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I just pressed the downvote by mistake!! Omg stupid phone! I’ve hopefully corrected it now.

Ok I just found the comment that prompted me and it says “Zoom in on the mouth and eyebrows. That is not Britney”

That was when I did zoom in and saw that yes she looks so different facially. So I do see what you’re saying and ordinarily no I probably wouldn’t have zoomed in, but this comment intrigued me. 

It might just be my eyesight but to me that isn’t an especially close up pic and so it wouldn’t be crazy to zoom in I don’t think, just to see her make up etc. 

Yeah, I get what you mean. I'm glad we managed to understand each other! :kiss:

Archived