Britney posts stunning picture of her and Sam

Slayer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Nah, what they meant was that, apparently, in men, big feet = big d**k. Now, from what I read, that's completely false, but, hey, let's pretend that's not the case. :raven:

...Unless your comment was sarcasm, in which case, forgive me and allow me to go jump off the balcony. :boredashell:

Lol you’re so cute. 

And yes I was being sarcastic. :dorkney:

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I don’t know, it might be the angle or the lighting or maybe the makeup but her face looks so weird to me! Someone commented if you zoom in it’s not her, well I wouldn’t go that far, it’s definitely her- but her mouth looks odd, her eyebrows seem higher than usual and her nose looks really different! 

Can anyone else see what what I mean? I absolutely love her hair though and that dress, so stunning. 

I think it's about the face expression. She raised her eyebrows, that's why they seem high. Also mouth, it's because her face is not relaxed, she did something at that moment

EDIT. Omg can't believe we analyse that much tho, the picture is great and they look adorable and happy. That's only important:brityes:

Yes I can see what you mean, it’s what she’s doing with her face that has made it look a bit different.

About your other point, I was just responding to the poster who said her face looked the same as her pre-surgery days, but I agree with you, the main thing here is it’s a beautiful photo and she looks happy and radiant! 😊

8 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I don’t know, it might be the angle or the lighting or maybe the makeup but her face looks so weird to me! Someone commented if you zoom in it’s not her, well I wouldn’t go that far, it’s definitely her- but her mouth looks odd, her eyebrows seem higher than usual and her nose looks really different! 

Can anyone else see what what I mean? I absolutely love her hair though and that dress, so stunning. 

She had a hairbrows lifting, some botox and pumped her lips again 

Archived