If she had no kids...

8 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

Another scenario could be suicide. I hate to be the one that brings it but imo her kids are her driving force and without them she would be hopeless. (Remember what Adnan said about how her mood was changing when she was having them over and when she wasn't allowed visits??) 

I agree with you. It sounds harsh but in her current state, I don't know how she would be if she didn't have the kids. It's like she'd be living without living. I'm glad she has them to give her hope. I wonder what she would want to do if the cship actually came to an end? It's true, she does take a lot of vacations so would she go away for a bit and then take control of her music the way she wants to? It's fun/depressing to imagine.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/10/2019 at 8:07 AM, 1inamillion said:

Another scenario could be suicide. I hate to be the one that brings it but imo her kids are her driving force and without them she would be hopeless. (Remember what Adnan said about how her mood was changing when she was having them over and when she wasn't allowed visits??) 

I've thought about this as well... I don't like bringing this up because it's a horrible thing to consider, but if I were in her shoes...I think I would think of killing myself more often than I'd like to admit. I don't see a way out tbh...I really don't.

On 9/10/2019 at 5:32 PM, One Kiss From You said:

If the conservatorship doesn't apply there she could go there plus she loves London too so it would be a great solution tbh

She knows this, but she does not want to leave her kids. Actually, she can just leave the california state and the conservatorship wont apply. If Kevin lived in another state, she can live a free woman.

Archived