If she had no kids...

If Britney didn't have kids and wasn't bothered about earning to provide for her family, do you think she'd just quit music altogether and try to enjoy her life? Even if she were still under the conservatorship, could you see her just deciding she didn't care about the recording contracts or her commitments and finally living her life the way she wants to? I don't know a lot about how the cship works but they can't force her to work, can they? I guess that's what they do now but with the kids, she accepts it. She seemed happy with Glory but they never let her talk about anything in depth. I hope some day she'll want to talk about how she is really feeling. I know it's not our business but the constant lies from her team/family are doing no favours for her reputation. A lot of people like Britney and they respect the truth. It's strange if she thinks people would believe her dad over her.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Yes, because you know what Nigel **** asked her on the set of BOMT? When they had downtime and she was sitting on the bleachers, he asked her what were her aspirations assuming she would say to be the biggest popstar to ever walk the planet but no, he was shocked to hear her say that she wanted to be a good mother. 

I have no words-I can’t. This woman has been through so much and till is still ever so humble to the point where it’s almost ridiculous. She can have anything she wants but all she want are kids. I believe it because my mom is the same way, she is super smart and have a great mind but all she ever wanted was to have children and she devoted her life to just being at our beckon call, which is why I totally get Britney and understand her decisions, my mom loves fashion and dressing up but she would never spend a lot on clothes and she loves to shop because she rather put those savings into buying whatever I wanted or buying me the name brand clothes because she only wants the best for her kids and she would tolerate slightly cheap looking clothes if it meant her child won’t get made fun of in school for being “poor” 

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Yes, because you know what Nigel **** asked her on the set of BOMT? When they had downtime and she was sitting on the bleachers, he asked her what were her aspirations assuming she would say to be the biggest popstar to ever walk the planet but no, he was shocked to hear her say that she wanted to be a good mother. 

I have no words-I can’t. This woman has been through so much and till is still ever so humble to the point where it’s almost ridiculous. She can have anything she wants but all she want are kids. I believe it because my mom is the same way, she is super smart and have a great mind but all she ever wanted was to have children and she devoted her life to just being at our beckon call, which is why I totally get Britney and understand her decisions, my mom loves fashion and dressing up but she would never spend a lot on clothes and she loves to shop because she rather put those savings into buying whatever I wanted or buying me the name brand clothes because she only wants the best for her kids and she would tolerate slightly cheap looking clothes if it meant her child won’t get made fun of in school for being “poor” 

Wow my mom is the opposite :jj:

• Super Mods
Just now, Brat2017 said:

Wow my mom is the opposite :jj:

Don’t get me wrong, my mom is not perfect. She drove me insane, she has bad anxiety and would be petty over every little thing but she’s the type that blows up in a loud huff but an hour later would pretend like nothing happened. But she told me she never had any other dreams or aspirations and it shows because she gives up on jobs quickly. I wish my mom was more like Britney because she comes off as a cool mom and is just fun to be around, even if she ain’t famous, I would totally want to go out on a night out with her.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Dirk said:

britney always said she wanted a family and be a mom

too bad everything was so messy.

i don't think she would quit music if she didn't have kids, i think she would be like rihanna or something

Yeah an interviewer asked her that during her Britney era and she said that she wouldn’t totally quit the biz but she aspire to have what Faith Hill has, to have a family go on the road and tour. Seems to me she is a fan of the Disney channel show “So Weird”. She said she expected her career to die down and so she is able to handle being a mom as well. She said her ultimate dream is being a working mom and so I can see why she loved doing the residency and before that wanted to pursue acting more. I think she was talking a lot her experience on Will and Grace and that she enjoyed it, commenting that the cast was very nice and can imagine herself doing this every day. Because she’s not being shuttled to another country and sleeping at a different hotel room every night because they always gotta catch the red eye flight to make it to another country (I did a contract job that had me did that, literally slept in my hotel for four hours and it was a one time thing so I can’t imagine her doing this for 3 or 6 months wtf?) 

she said she wanted to pursue more behind the scenes work. She said that it was so satisfying being able to co direct on Do Something and that she felt so liberated being able to call the shots and be able to experience being behind the camera and learning about shots and angles and how it looks through the lens because she only sees the footage but to actually see it through the camera and seeing how it all comes together. I think she expected to become like Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, or Cathy Dennis where she lost her popularity and would fade away but being a creative person and only knowing this industry, it’s a great way to make money but have a normal life with less pressure. I believe her when she said she reallly didn’t think she would last this long. I think deep down, what Britney really wants is to feel loved. That’s why she worked so hard during her prime because she wanted to feel loved, it makes sense since her parents fought all the time.  

Without kids she will felt even worse. Her kids r her ultimate love. Not only providing them but just being with them makes her so happy. So if she didn't have kids she def will try to have them. But yes her father wouldn't use them as a manipulation for 11 years. 11years that is so many things she could do in it but she was taken of that advantage. If i were Britney i would be def pissed of to all this ppl and i will try to do anything to make them suffer.

There's a lot of interesting responses here. I'm surprised a lot of you think that if she didn't have the boys and she were still under the cship, she'd still want to make music but I like the reasons you've given. The fact that she can be a very creative person who does like to take control of her art is something we need to see more of. I've always said I'm not a huge fan of Blackout but everyone loves it and In The Zone and that's because she was so involved with them. She seemed more involved with Glory but imagine if she just did what she wanted, not needing anyone's permission. She seems like an intelligent woman and mixed with her goofy and bubbly personality, she is one of the best popstars we have around. I wish she had a bit more confidence in herself and I wish she'd open up more if only to let her side of things be known. 

I wonder if it could be the medication which makes her this way? She obviously takes whatever it is for a reason but is this something she will need for the rest of her life? Even if she gets out of the cship, when will she really be 'free'?

She was always going to have kids young. She made that clear from the start, and I think it was (and still is) her ultimate goal to be a mother. Which makes this situation even more tragic because she’s lost so many years of mothering in her own way and is (probably) restricted from having any more.

1 hour ago, DontTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

There's a lot of interesting responses here. I'm surprised a lot of you think that if she didn't have the boys and she were still under the cship, she'd still want to make music but I like the reasons you've given. The fact that she can be a very creative person who does like to take control of her art is something we need to see more of. I've always said I'm not a huge fan of Blackout but everyone loves it and In The Zone and that's because she was so involved with them. She seemed more involved with Glory but imagine if she just did what she wanted, not needing anyone's permission. She seems like an intelligent woman and mixed with her goofy and bubbly personality, she is one of the best popstars we have around. I wish she had a bit more confidence in herself and I wish she'd open up more if only to let her side of things be known. 

I wonder if it could be the medication which makes her this way? She obviously takes whatever it is for a reason but is this something she will need for the rest of her life? Even if she gets out of the cship, when will she really be 'free'?

It absolutely could be the medication on top of being under a conservatorship with an alleged abuser (Jamie Spears). He completely IMO destroyed her confidence, who knows what he did or said to her behind closed doors.

1 hour ago, 1inamillion said:

Another scenario could be suicide. I hate to be the one that brings it but imo her kids are her driving force and without them she would be hopeless. (Remember what Adnan said about how her mood was changing when she was having them over and when she wasn't allowed visits??) 

no way that would happen, she's someone who's gonna tell a story in the end, the world is already full of people who told that suicide story that people are mean and suck and they didn't cope, she's in another page! 

if she never had kids she would enjoy life even more bc she wouldn't be in the c-ship and also she would take long vacatoons, travel more I guess and have some dates, she's fun to be around so she wouldn't be completely alone, maybe she would have a squad with some girls and work in between. 

Britney still works because its the only thing she can do and is familiar with. Everything else is taken away from her. Also, she admits that she sometimes work to escape being lonely and and all her problems. 

If I was her, I would go to London and never come back as the conservatorship does not apply there.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Dirk said:

no way that would happen, she's someone who's gonna tell a story in the end, the world is already full of people who told that suicide story that people are mean and suck and they didn't cope, she's in another page! 

if she never had kids she would enjoy life even more bc she wouldn't be in the c-ship and also she would take long vacatoons, travel more I guess and have some dates, she's fun to be around so she wouldn't be completely alone, maybe she would have a squad with some girls and work in between. 

Then she wouldn’t be Britney, from the start of her career she always gravitated toward children which was why she didn’t mind doing silly songs and being cheesy.

She hasn’t said if she wasn’t a singer she would be like a school teacher. It’s like all the roads will always lead to children. That’s why today’s generation can still appreciate her because Britney will always be associated with the youth. Like Zoe Saldana said Britney has an abundance of good energy and kids gravitate toward that.

Archived