Unnamed A-list singer sues unnamed producer

babyimmafreak90

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7358389/amp/Anonymous-singer-files-lawsuit-claiming-********-assaulted-teenager-producer.html

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/music/alist-us-singer-accuses-producer-of-******-assault-and-drugging-her-when-she-was-14/news-story/98aded1060c10d6dcd48c542fb73bcd3

Have any of you heard about this? 

An unnamed A-lister who is apparently globally known has filed a lawsuit claiming she was ******** assisted by her producer. 

Recorded her debut album at 14 in 2005 and worked with “one of the most beloved” companies in the world. 

In the comment section of the article, a lot of people seem to think the answer is obvious but I am clueless tbh. 

If we look at the facts, being 14 in 2005 puts them around 29 now. Disney comes to mind as beloved company. But who? 

What do you folks think? 

Edit - added second article that still states a-list and “globally known” singer. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

Could be Jojo

Is Jojo international though? No shade, I like her, but I don’t know if she’s A-list. 

12 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Taylor Swift?!!

I had that thought too but she’s not really been involved with a “beloved company”. 

If we’re talking this age group, we could be talking Selena or Demi. Both have worked in the industry since they were kids. But I don’t know if they are the right ages. 

I don't think it's Jojo, she's great but I don't think she's globally known today and not an A-list right now.

Selena Gomez was 14 in 2005, Demi Lovato too. 

From a foreign country I can only think of them both as globally known right now and being 14 in 2005, but A-list ? I don't know. Selena is more popular than Demi in my country. But I don't know why I have a gut feeling about Demi. (which is stupid because I don't know her lol) 
Not wanting to say something not true because I don't remember very well but didn't she had some **** related problems these past months ? It can happen to fall into these kind of addictions after dealing with something that traumatic. (Doesn't mean it's her or that it's related, just speculations of course.....) 

Selena Gomez had a lot of health problems, which can be some psychosomatic effects. (meaning her body is healthy but her mind "simulate" real pain to point to a psychological issue, it's a real thing and it's horrible to deal with). Again, I don't know the details about her health problems so I could be totally wrong. 

Anyway, I hope that the girl who has been assaulted will recover from this and I hope that she will get justice. I also hope that it will be kept private if it's what she wants. Going public on these kind of things should only be decided by the person who was assaulted. 
Going public when you don't want to in this kind of situation can make things a lot more complicated for healing. 

On 8/16/2019 at 8:49 AM, babyimmafreak90 said:

An unnamed A-lister who is apparently globally known has filed a lawsuit claiming she was ******** assisted by her producer. 

In article she is named Anonymous singer not A-list singer.  :yaknow:

the entertainment company - also not named in the lawsuit - as being 'one of the most beloved, best-known and most valuable companies in the history of the world,' 

that means that girl may be fairly unknown.

Guess the **** victim name is bizarre form of entertainment, given that she opted for anonymity.

5 hours ago, falka said:

In article she is named Anonymous singer not A-list singer.  :yaknow:

the entertainment company - also not named in the lawsuit - as being 'one of the most beloved, best-known and most valuable companies in the history of the world,' 

that means that girl may be fairly unknown.

Guess the **** victim name is bizarre form of entertainment, given that she opted for anonymity.

There was another article I read from newscorp that seems to have mistakenly said A-list, sorry about that. 

Also didn’t mean to be insensitive or to play a game of “guess the **** victim” for entertainment (I honestly hadn’t thought of it like that at all). Ultimately it’s another person who’s been abused by the industry and I hope they get their closure and justice. Just brought it up here as the me too movement has been discussed here and we’re a fan base who isn’t tolerating abuse of any kind lately. In the comments, lots of people were saying it was obvious but it wasn’t to me. I was merely wondering who needed the support.  

Sorry if I offended anyone. 

Archived