How "For The Record" can save a life

Hello everyone,

I know this is not a forum about people in trouble but I thhink I can feel better after posting this. So I have this hard time in my life where I let bad people, I struggle with **** addiction and lost the one I love.

But I Watch this again and I start to have hope again.

Hope Britney can get this hope again with all the #freebritney and be happy again

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

praying for u...:hugs:
i went through similar situation, parent died, my girlfriend left me 2 days after that, i don't have many close friends, just 5 and all of them left my country to work and to find a better life abroad, i was in such a low point in my life, i reached for alcohol, that certainly didn't help me, only my health went downhill, gained a lot of weight basically ruined my life had a complete blackout one night, i couldn't remember a good 4 hours of the night, and that woke me up

i too can say that For the record helped me 
such a good points were made and such a good documentary 

1 hour ago, mfanbs said:

praying for u...:hugs:
i went through similar situation, parent died, my girlfriend left me 2 days after that, i don't have many close friends, just 5 and all of them left my country to work and to find a better life abroad, i was in such a low point in my life, i reached for alcohol, that certainly didn't help me, only my health went downhill, gained a lot of weight basically ruined my life had a complete blackout one night, i couldn't remember a good 4 hours of the night, and that woke me up

i too can say that For the record helped me 
such a good points were made and such a good documentary 

I think alot of us have really hit low points and that's why we connect to Britney so much. I wish she knew that we don't just love her for her music and legacy, it's her being as a whole.

I hope you're in a happy place now <3

31 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I think alot of us have really hit low points and that's why we connect to Britney so much. I wish she knew that we don't just love her for her music and legacy, it's her being as a whole.

I hope you're in a happy place now <3

yeah yeah much better place, this was 6 years ago :)

Archived