TMZ contradictions!

BSfemme

In the recent article where they report Jamie is suing Absolute Britney, they said:

Our sources say reports of Britney being prohibited from driving or using a personal cellphone are simply untrue ... and backed up by photos of her out in her car and using a phone. <-- that's funny, we all suspected the photos were orchestrated

BUUUUUUT wasn't TMZ the one saying through their "sources" (A.K.A. Jamie)  Britney does not own a mobile and she CAN'T drive? let me show it to ya:

Britney doesn't have a smartphone -- only a flip phone -- because of what she might do if she has access to the internet. <--- HELLO?????? what she might do? post a video of her dancing or swimming? lol  I mean the fact TMZ said this and we know their source is Jamie. I'm :wtfdidusay:

She's not allowed to drive with her phone 

source: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-using-mother-lynne-mental-health-dark-period/

I can't find the article where I believe they say she was not allowed to drive back in january because she was not doing OK because of her meds.

They've been feeding us that Britney is not doing OK and is literally manipulating her mom:

Britney Spears is in bad shape -- her meds aren't working right and she's not nearly fully recovered from her relapse that landed her in a mental health facility -- and now to make matters worse, we're told she's "playing" her mom to give her more freedom to make decisions.

AAAAAAND this is the narrative, ladies and gentlemen:

TMZ broke the story ... Britney checked into a mental health facility in April. The singer became distraught over her dad's illness and needed some time on her own to heal. She was released a short time after and is back home, focusing on her family.

:frenchy:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived