How do you feel about Britneys current IG videos and Stories?

How do you feel about Britneys current IG videos and Stories  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally.. No one was mentioning that Britney looks "bigger" in those photos. It was never an issue. I have no idea why she's making it one. That's why I find it strange. It's not like OK magazine put the photos on their cover. It all just seems to have come out of nowhere.

3 minutes ago, div said:

Literally.. No one was mentioning that Britney looks "bigger" in those photos. It was never an issue. I have no idea why she's making it one. That's why I find it strange. It's not like OK magazine put the photos on their cover. It all just seems to have come out of nowhere.

I mean a couple of people here mentioned it but overall people were very positive about them and just happy that she looked happy.

9 minutes ago, div said:

It was coming from fans! They were going crazy on twitter.

I'm confused and disappointed because her fans were so worried about her mental well being when she was in that facility but now that she's out all she seems to care about and thinks we as fans care about are superficial things like her body. I literally do not care. She's neither overweight, nor obese. I don't get it. She's also hypocritical because we've all seen how much her Instagram pictures are edited. Even when she was in top shape they still edited her waist or arms or whatever. It's not a good look, that's all...

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

To me, it is obvious she is being misinformed and not really reading comments herself... is Sam telling her a biased version of what the fans are saying?  Or is it Robin and Lou?  At this point, I think they are trying to turn her further against the fanbase.

What good would that do?

I was highly sceptical about her team disinforming her to turn her against us fans, but now idk. It's very possible and makes a lot of sense, Jamie/Lou/whoever maybe wants to make us look like a total selfish fan base and people who just want something from Britney, but insted we just want her to be happy, that's all. 

Maybe you should add another option to the poll saying:

- Why are people whining about this?

Seriously people if she wants to express herself in ANY way about ANY subject, she should! We all do and no one is talking **** about it. When she lays quit, people whine about her being too private, when she talks about something, people whine about it being unnecessary. I know with the movement everything is being analyzed, but I don't believe that after the movement started and became public, Britney is letting her team force her to record these videos. Clearly something is changing, so i guess we should all keep supporting the movement and see what happens after the hearing,

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

To me, it is obvious she is being misinformed and not really reading comments herself... is Sam telling her a biased version of what the fans are saying?  Or is it Robin and Lou?  At this point, I think they are trying to turn her further against the fanbase.

How the **** does that make any sense? She will loose fans and she and her team will loose money.

I cant with some people. :nonoNO:

glad "cringy" got most votes because yeah.. :plzexplain: I don't even know, the whole situation is so ******* weird, I can't wrap my head around it.. it almost seems like a desperate attempt to look "in charge".. :heresthetea: also, I saw some people getting downvoted for saying that "she's not skinny as a needle though" when in reality that's literally the truth.. I agree that she looks amazing, I'm a big fan of thiccney myself but don't be delusional please.. bish is getting thiccer and that's a fact.. :akii:

not sure why she's all of a sudden so bothered by it.. there's bigger fish to fry currently.. she's been a mess these past few days.. :begone:

Archived