How do you feel about Britneys current IG videos and Stories?

How do you feel about Britneys current IG videos and Stories  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm looking at the big picture and overall I think it's sad. It's the system I think is sad. People can be very cruel (talking about in the past as well) and I do think there's plenty of times a thin person that gains a tiny bit of weight is labeled fat by people. I feel batshit just typing that out. I often wonder exactly how they want the person to look? Do they look at pictures of Karen Carpenter when she was sick and think "Wow, it'd be so hot to look that thin and still manage to stay alive!" It's not just Britney. I recall seeing a headline years ago of Eva Longoria saying "She's not pregnant, just fat!" I felt a brain disconnect when I saw that. No doubt people were saying **** for her to come out and say that and that seemed f**ked up to me. Or the opposite with Lisa Marie Presley...she was being made fun of for getting fat and she announced she was pregnant instead. I just don't know why people can't just focus on their own lives when it concerns looks, ya know?

And I realize the opposite might be argued. You're a public figure and they're gonna rip you to shreds if you gain weight, lose too much weight, get a bad haircut, etc. Idk.I just can't feel that way. I'm here for the art these people do. That's what matters to me. And I might be pointing out women in this post, I think it also applies towards men. I was on a Falco youtube video and somebody mentioned how great he looked during the concert appearance and then slammed Peter Gabriel by saying it looked like "father time whooped him". And at the risk of sounding crude, maybe the argument should've been worded differently? Who's gonna look better? The one that "father time whooped him" or the one that has more than likely decomposed by now? 

I'm sorry for rambling. This is just something that pushes my buttons. 

Even if she's off her meds - she's not acting recklessly or dangerously - she's just being immature which many people are. She was always dorky and goofy so she hasn't changed really. Better to have Randomney than Boreney. 

I just hope when she gets back to work - we get another amazing ITZ rather than another tragic BJ or nothing at all 

2 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

She sounds like she's off her meds tbh

Since when does she care what people say about her?  Doesn't she have better things to do in Miami than looking up what people say and making videos to proof she looks exactly like in the pics which were photoshopped according to her? Like seriously wtf

Reminds me of 2007 or so when she would lash at everyone who annoyed her. Instead of doing it in a obvious manner, she's gonna do it in a more devious way to make her look even nastier. Not cool in my opinion. 

I said this in another thread but I'm glad she's standing up for herself. However, I don't think the difference between the paparazzi pictures and her Instagram posts are that extreme. There's definitely not a 40 pound difference between the photos, they just look like they're taken from very different angles. I think one post about it would have sufficed, but if she continues to do this... it'll make her come off as insecure and like she has to prove herself rather than someone who knows they're "skinny as a needle" :xfactorlook:

Cringe. She shouldn't be so worried about a few unflatteting pictures. I don't see anything wrong with how she looks anyways and it's not like a ton of people were talking **** it was just a few who will criticize no matter how great you look. And to make things worse it's like she's delusional. Instead of defending herself by telling people to get a life and stop worryng about her gaining a few pounds or pointing out that it's just normal to look bloated some days and skinnier on other days she's pretending the pictures were photoshopped. Her mannerisms and voice and facial expressions just make me feel weird too. 

She should do whatever she wants. I love how she's speaking up and being vocal about things. 

It may seem at times kinda awkward BUT that's only because we don't see her doing that very often. Heck, I get awkward when I try to be in front of the camera haha. 

She's gonna be slaying us with more videos!

Love it when my queen gets a little feisty and confident. 

LOL I dont know why people are surprised; saying she sounds immature and superficial . :akii:

This the real Britney, you should watch chaotic to remind yourself.:mcorangu: Britney isn't the angel her team has painted her as for the last few years :truthtea:

Why is it surprising that the woman who "being fit" has been part of her brand for years is complaining about a picture of her looking bloated? :frenchy: Sure it sounds superficial but it isnt out of the realm

The camera adds 20 lbs. I don't know why this is news to her after 20 years in the biz. That's what concerns me. She acts like she just got famous. This is very MK Ultra -ey. Why cant she find a decent psychiatrist is what I want to know. There's plenty of holistic ones who want to minimize medication if she feels she is being drugged. I know the conservatorship is too restrictive. And I wonder why she cant get the help that she needs. It does not look like they're working in her best interests. 

13 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I feel like you guys are going to drive this lady crazy!! She just expressing her opinion on pics that paparazzi post that we never say are  fake or enhance, but soon as she post we Dont believe it's her current body or the pics are from another time . Come on its not hard to understand what she's saying 

-

I think everyone who’s saying she’s being cringy really needs to get off their high horse. Im probably just as cringy as her if not more so that’s prob why it flies past me :mcorangu: so it’s definitely not the content I’m having mixed feelings about. If these post were made before 2019 I’d love them, it’s just this whole conservatorship that’s muddying everything up :nyheadache: 

I’m very glad to see her tho, being happy and having fun on vacation. :tifftear: it’s weird. I have notifications turned on my iPhone for when Britney post on Instagram (I don’t even set that **** up for friends and family insta accounts :woopsie:) and I used to always get super excited and stop my entire life just to see what silly random cute cringe post Britney would make (post 2019) now when I get the notification my heart f**king sinks out of my ******* and I have a tiny anxiety attack scared for wtf she’s going to post next. :hideous:

Y’all are a mess. Realney (needle queen) is a human being. It’s like y’all forget every morning. Real is the new kardashian. Get with it. Seriously. 

We all know what she’s been through, but y’all messy ******* catch amnesia on the regular. She was a child star. Her world is NOT THE f**king SAME AS YOURS. Where she developed and excelled at things you couldn’t even fathom, you were able to live a ‘normal’ life and grow at the same pace and along the same path as ‘normal’ society. This does not mean she is broken, or sick. She is experiencing her world from a different perspective. Both perspectives are equally real, valid, and different.

Get off her ****. She has every right to focus on whichever issue she wishes. Perhaps she’s at a stage we’ve not reached yet, and she’s showing us from the inside. 

Our queen is generous. But she’s also human. Y’all need to go back to Britney University, cuz y’all slippin. 

None of y’all know anything about lifting people up. It’s tragic. We should be welcoming and encouraging her, showing her that she’s safe amongst her fans. 

She’s going to f**king quit if y’all don’t learn how to just love.

43 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I think everyone who’s saying she’s being cringy really needs to get off their high horse. Im probably just as cringy as her if not more so that’s prob why it flies past me :mcorangu: so it’s definitely not the content I’m having mixed feelings about. If these post were made before 2019 I’d love them, it’s just this whole conservatorship that’s muddying everything up :nyheadache: 

I’m very glad to see her tho, being happy and having fun on vacation. :tifftear: it’s weird. I have notifications turned on my iPhone for when Britney post on Instagram (I don’t even set that **** up for friends and family insta accounts :woopsie:) and I used to always get super excited and stop my entire life just to see what silly random cute cringe post Britney would make (post 2019) now when I get the notification my heart f**king sinks out of my ******* and I have a tiny anxiety attack scared for wtf she’s going to post next. :hideous:

There’s only two types of people in the world. The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe. 

Archived