Would you enjoy a whole acoustic album ?

Cheshire-B

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it could be great, and it could show Britney's voice talent to the GP. 

In a perfect world she would record again the old songs with new vocals but I guess they could also use old vocals but raw. 

It could be a nice concept for a Greatest Hits album, what do you think ? 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but only with older songs. Not for a new album with all new songs as I think that would be too much. 

But an acoustic 'greatest hits' would be a great way for Britney to record stripped versions of her past hits and fan favourite album tracks and show a different side of her and her vocal capabilities to the GP.

4 hours ago, Avatar said:

If she’s went on a acoustic tour and sang live. Though I would love to hear some older songs sang differently. 

Actually that's a very good idea, not necessarly a whole tour but maybe 1-5 shows recorded and then released as a live album. It will make people close their mouth about her not being able to sing ! And it could be released along with a "usual" pop album ! Best of both world as Hannah Montana would say ! :makeitrain:

On 6/2/2019 at 2:14 PM, Isla. said:

But an acoustic 'greatest hits' would be a great way for Britney to record stripped versions of her past hits and fan favourite album tracks and show a different side of her and her vocal capabilities to the GP.

So something like Kylie’s Abbey Road Sessions album?  Because I’d be so be here for Brit’s version of that. 

Archived