Jonathanrossshowney

strikeapose

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2016 was the year Britney had some of her best looks in years (V magazine shoot, Billboard Music Awards stage performance, MTV Video Music Awards red carpet and stage performance, The Jonathan Ross Show appearance). I’m hoping there’s more to come this year! 

On 5/31/2019 at 3:06 PM, strikeapose said:

2Ukq2.jpeg

Oh dear, did Madame Tussauds add a new figure to their collection? :jj:

Spoiler

I don't mean to insult her in any way, the Jonathan Ross show had one of her best looks in 2016 and recent years, but the lighting on her face here makes her look like a wax figure. :yaknow:

2 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Hide contents

I don't mean to insult her in any way, the Jonathan Ross show had one of her best looks in 2016 and recent years, but the lighting on her face here makes her look like a wax figure. :yaknow:

I don't mean to insult her either, but that just does not look like her at all in the first picture. Her face just looks so different... It's not just the lighting, but also the fun stuff... :truthtea:

But yes, she does nonetheless look amazing here.

Edit: Just realized she's missing a nail on her middle finger...

2Ukq7.jpeg

33 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

I don't mean to insult her either, but that just does not look like her at all in the first picture. Her face just looks so different... It's not just the lighting, but also the fun stuff... :truthtea:

But yes, she does nonetheless look amazing here.

2 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Exactly! I feel the same way about this picture too:

How is this the same person on the same day?

Britney-Spears-loose-women-a.jpg

Archived