Imagine this woman instead of Madonna on MATM

On 5/29/2019 at 4:41 AM, LostInAnImage said:

Britney was dancing her *** off and looking insanely ****, Madonna was hogging screen time by rolling around in piles of leaves, trying really hard to look pensive

On 5/29/2019 at 5:54 PM, Britneys*****82 said:

Madonna might've been a dancer (originally) but I personally never liked her dancing style and I never thought Madonna dancing looked particularly impressive.

Oh watch the Blonde Ambition Tour, The Girlie Show and The Sticky & Sweet Tour. Madonna IS a better dancer than Britney. Madonna is actually a classically trained dancer and she has actually started her career as a dancer and she actually STUDIED dance in the university of Michigan (sge went to school for it) where all professional dancers and her professors have praised her and thought she was amazing. She also got invited to dance at the most prestigious modern dance festivals IN. THE. WORLD. 

Britney is like Ciara and JLO, just an "hip-hop video dancer".

Also you should take a look to the Sky Fits Heaven performance at the Drowned World Tour which HAS A COMPLEX ACROBATIC CHOREO that Britney, but also JLO, Ciara and other "hip-hop video dancers" COULD NEVER EVER DO!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/27/2019 at 7:07 PM, nonoiseplz said:

It did flop. :demi:

:gross:

USA =/= the world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_Against_the_Music

top 5 in 18 countries :selenerz: number 1 in Europe :selenerz:

in the US she had a radio ban I guess during that time? & about the YouTube views, the video was blocked in several countries until something like 2015-2016 wasn't it? (I remember that I couldn't watch it in 2014) 

it's definitely not as memorable as expected but if this is a flop, then what is a hit :selenerz:

I've always wished MATM was with Janet instead of Madonna, Brit and Janet both doing the hardcore choreography would have been iconic:crying1:

Janet could have also done a performance of it with Britney at the Superbowl instead of a performance with Justin Timberlake that would have been amazing.

On 5/29/2019 at 7:32 PM, onyx09 said:

Her performance style was always a blatant Janet inspo from 2001-2004. The entire Britney album sounds like an album of Janet rejected demos. Weird management made her publicly stan Madonna more

OH SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! While i agree with your assesment of Britney being influenced by Janet, yes her third album looks like a Janet album, it was her Control/janet., also Baby sounds like a Janet rejects album. But i disagree with your silliness on discrediting Madonna and her impact on Britney. Brit IDOLIZES Madge and has always expressed her love to M. Also In The Zone sounds like a 2000s version of Ray Of Light (but with some elements of The Velvet Rope). SO STOP SPREADING LIES OK? :didilie: :didilie: :didilie:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 2:21 PM, @britneys.glory said:

Imagine a world if Janet Jackson was on Me Against The Music instead of Madonna. How ****ing legendary that would be, and if they performed the song OMFG, I would've died for this cause of their stage presence and incredible dance abilities. Plus Janet would've fit the song better:crying1:

Anyways originally it was without M nor Janet though :)

Archived