[Update: Results are in] Overall Album Evaluation- Britney

How would you rate Britney's third album?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the overall sound of the album, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest

• 1 ⭐️
    • 2 ⭐️⭐️
    • 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  2. 2. Rate the physical outlook of the album, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest

• 1 ⭐️
    • 2 ⭐️⭐️
    • 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  3. 3. Pick your top 3 favourite songs from the album (Only 3)

• I'm A Slave 4 U
    • Overprotected
    • Lonely
    • I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
    • Boys
    • Anticipating
    • I Love Rock 'n Roll
    • Cinderella
    • Let Me Be
    • Bombastic Love
    • What It's Like To Be Me
    • When I Found You
    • That's Where You Take Me
    • Before The Goodbye
    • I Run Away
    • Intimidated (b-side)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/15/2019 at 03:23 AM

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Th singles were picked well, they showed a more mature Britney, but it was still Britney-esque. Although I would’ve given I run away single treatment too.

2. Cinderella - 2.5, it’s Not horrible, but compared to everything else it sounds very much like it isn’t supposed to be there. 

3. Lyrically It’s not a masterpiece but again, Britney sings about themes in a more mature ways , whether that be *** or love. Slave Overprotected That’s Where you take me and I run away show this. Same with INAGNYAW

4. Overprotected Darkchild remix video

5. Full of bops, but she still has a long way to go. More mature, but not a cohesive album

1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

1. Th singles were picked well, they showed a more mature Britney, but it was still Britney-esque. Although I would’ve given I run away single treatment too.

2. Cinderella - 2.5, it’s Not horrible, but compared to everything else it sounds very much like it isn’t supposed to be there. 

3. Lyrically It’s not a masterpiece but again, Britney sings about themes in a more mature ways , whether that be *** or love. Slave Overprotected That’s Where you take me and I run away show this. Same with INAGNYAW

4. Overprotected Darkchild remix video

5. Full of bops, but she still has a long way to go. More mature, but not a cohesive album

I'm sorry but you're too late to submit the review as the results were already counted.

You can review In The Zone if you want:

Archived