#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Shaned said:

Bet I have more shinies then you though :lollipop: 

I bet you do. I can't never get those damn shinies :icant2:

I only have Ponyta, Rapidash, Marowak, Dratini, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Swinub x2, Piloswine x2, Lugia, Treecko, Sceptile, Mightyena, Lombre, Castform x 3, Clamperl, Gorebyss, Bagon, Salamence, Mamoswine and Melmetal.

But I only started playing it for real since September of last year. I never really liked it, but since they announced Let's Go for the Switch and the connectivity and such, I started playing it. I'm more obsessed with Pokémon Shuffle though. But mainly I'm waiting for Sword/Shield but the news have been dry these months since the reveal.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I bet you do. I can't never get those damn shinies :icant2:

I only have Ponyta, Rapidash, Marowak, Dratini, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Swinub x2, Piloswine x2, Lugia, Treecko, Sceptile, Mightyena, Lombre, Castform x 3, Clamperl, Gorebyss, Bagon, Salamence, Mamoswine and Melmetal.

But I only started playing it for real since September of last year. I never really liked it, but since they announced Let's Go for the Switch and the connectivity and such, I started playing it. I'm more obsessed with Pokémon Shuffle though. But mainly I'm waiting for Sword/Shield but the news have been dry these months since the reveal.

I'm dming you with a pic of the ones I have on insta. I'll trade you any 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Wtf how is this thread so dead right now. 

Cause Britney went out to get ice cream instead of looking like a **** induced mess the day before. We just need to circulate your letter, send it to news outlets, contact the right people and sign the petition. That's all we can do at this point.

12 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Page 769:surething: I left off yesterday at 654:wontcry:

I know no one's gonna reply but can anyone tell me if anything eventful happened in the past 100 pages?:nervousney:

It's worth reading. Small developments but developments. New judge (I think?) And a state appointed lawyer for Brit. Another Lutfi leak supposedly between Lynn and Jamie

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

It's my advice to not release this heh. But I know y'all are gonna do what you wanna do so if you insist I made some notes.

No CAPITAL WORDS (feels like your yelling).

I would unbold everything. (Also yelling lol)

Edit to 11 years instead of 12.

Remove "Multiple psychiatrists... unnecessary."

Edit to "We feel Britney no longer deserves to be under a conservatorship" (in lowercase).

The statement to Britney needs some finessing. Something along the lines of...

Delete all of it tbh. Don't put this out lol it's a bad look.

• Like 1