#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes. Lou stayed backstage at the VMA's.

Lou is the woman on the far left of the picture:

britney-spears-team-v-02.png

Wait was Lou at the VMAs sitting next to her the year Britney performed make me? I remember seeing a video of Britney dancing to where have you been, looking over at someone next to her, then getting all uncomfortable as if she did something wrong

8 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Cause she was probably preaching the Bible and god knows Britney’s parents are bible fanatics. A bunch of crazies. She’s the head of a Britney organization that converts gays to straights and steals a lot of money. She also made Jamie rich. He’s not complaining. I don’t know about Lynn but she seems the most sane out of Britney’s family and that says a lot.

Woah that is insane... 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Shaned said:

Wait was Lou at the VMAs sitting next to her the year Britney performed make me? I remember seeing a video of Britney dancing to where have you been, looking over at someone next to her, then getting all uncomfortable as if she did something wrong

No, but she was backstage. I remember seeing a video of her dad, Lou, Robin, Larry and Britney backstage leaving the show.

Just now, Joey Orfino said:

No, but she was backstage. I remember seeing a video of her dad, Lou, Robin, Larry and Britney backstage leaving the show.

Yeah just realized it wasn't Lou. But you can tell Britney wanted to go crazy and have fun/dance. But her anxiety was getting in the way 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Image result for gamer meme

My mom does... but either way she calls me when I'm playing one. I have got a feeling I'm gonna be the same :uknowit:

PS: Guys, for the new ones arriving and wanting to be updated on Lou/cship and everything that's happened, I have made a Drive with compilations on her and the cship and images and videos. It's still a work in progress but you can use it to keep up with some of the main developments: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11yrh8ellU6_WhSjG1SDi3oJj1ktop71O?usp=sharing

This awesome post:

and her court docs

• Like 4

In this alleged email in reference to the POM video shoot dated November 18th 2007 Britney allegedly wanted to shoot the video the following weekend.

They ended up shooting the video a few days after that weekend on November 27th and 28th 2007.

In the email it also says cut to a dance number I will compose, which Britney choreographed the POM dance for the video confirmed by director Wayne Isham.

Britney also came up with the Break the ice video animated concept.

0424_Britney-Spears-Email-3A.jpg?resize=

5 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Those are my thoughts right now. I think the video was filmed recently. However, it was only posted because of the controversy and to paint a picture. However I also see the flip side. When her people said nothing they received hate for that, so there's no winning for them right now. The best way in my opinion for there to be any trust built back is for there to be more transparency and less calculated moves. 

And I'm not saying put her back to work, however I would love for Britney to spark her creativity / artistry and go to the recording studio and sing about her experiences of what she's going through. She doesn't ever have to release it, but I imagine singing, literally finding her voice –  when people are saying she doesn't have one – could be very therapeutic. 

This.

• Like 1