#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I swear it almost made me laugh. Hers is the dumbest team ever.

I'm not bashing how she looks, it's totally understandable, but come on, Team B, if you want anyone to believe your 'look-how-happy-and-healthy she looks' shitty narrative the least you could do is to make her look good, with some makeup and hairdo. They're so dumb that even the GP who didn't know about the #freebritney movement are now looking into it after those alarming pictures.

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, Sparks said:

He's changed? Is that why Courtney Love (with her own troubled past) and her daughter got a restraining order against him, THIS year? He hasn't changed at all. Don't be so naive.

Do u realize Courtney love is a freaking lunatic ? Have u watched her ? Listened to her words? She is a complete Psycho stop comparing the two they are not the same . Lots of crazy there and i don’t think it’s valid to put the two into comparison.  CL basically slutted her way through Hollywood to get to fame and stardom she is not Britney Spears. Britney is very sheltered and MANAGED every micro detail of her life was curated so when her life fell apart REALITY hit her in the gut and she fell in a big way.  Courtney is vindictive and canniving she thrives off negativity and made a name for herself it’s not the same.  You’ve got a self reputable bad girl and the virgin Queens fall from grace ... not the same and i don’t believe anything that Larry who slept with Britney which is highly inappropriate he’s known her since she was a child that’s predatory in nature disgusting. Especially in an impaired mental state . She probably looked at him as a father figure and he violated a sacred trust there crossing a line in business like that shows a depth of character that nobody will ever be able to convince me otherwise.

• Like 1

Is it possible that he isn't just a "good" person or a "bad" person? I mean it's possible that in some ways he was good for her and in others he wasn't? It's possible that he allowed her to do what she wanted with her career while also creating other issues in her life or in the lives of others? When you think about it, what kind of journalist would refuse to interview someone who has firsthand experience with a subject just because they're not a good person? Journalism, or whatever this is, is looking for truth so you need to get lots of sources and then critically determine what is credible, what lines up, etc. Ethically I don't know if he should be releasing emails because that's a little personal, but he is literally the person that would know about that era in her life. If you don't think it's credible, then fine, but interviewing him isn't the problem

• Like 9