#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

45 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

True but have we had any constant legit reasons and facts to doubt her money is being mishandled in any way (despite the rumors of money supposedly going into that shady lady's christian group or w/e) or that she isn't getting stuff she might need in her life because of it

it's not even about money being mishandled it's just about HER RIGHT , the most important one to any human being, her right to be FREE has been taken away from her. Mishandled or not she still has to have their approval to spend the money SHE EARNED, while with the compensation they get for being her conservator they can spend freely the money SHE EARNED 

• Like 1

"She just couldn't do it." 

Okay but how about all the videos of her rehearsing? And the candids right after the cancellation announcenent?  And how come Nappy Tabs didn't know that "she just couldn't do it" or that "she could die" ? Just 24 hours prior to "Britney’s" announcement, they posted about rehearsals. The found out about the cancellation when everyone else did.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Catalin said:

"She just couldn't do it." 

Okay but how about all the videos of her rehearsing? And the candids right after the cancellation announcenent?  And how come Nappy Tabs didn't know that "she just couldn't do it" or that "she could die" ? Just 24 hours prior to "Britney’s" announcement, they posted about rehearsals. The found out about the cancellation when everyone else did.

i love you...no i'm not stupid and i don't believe them non of us are..stop all tyring to be political correct with this..it's screams that they are lying about everything.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

That may be a possibility. By help, she probably didn't think about something as drastic as being put in a mental health facility for months.

idk if She asked few months ago for it, I was thinking about her situation from over 10 years ago

I started to think seriously that there's no safe way to leave this CS ever, because all old demons are waiting.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

have you guys remember that a few days before the cancelation of the show and the famous hiatus they make an instastory asking for fans to let them know what we want to see on the show????????????????????  meanwhile Britney was near death, meanwhile Britney could not continue with the show, meanwhile Britney has every right to take time for herself, meanwhile Britney couldn't handle the possibility of losing papa Spears and decided that wants a treatment..meanwhile my ***.

that's so f**king true i had forgotten. they knew they were gonna cancel the whole thing for sure and still went and had the ORDACITY to ask us :imok: none of the dancers said she looked like the was about to fall over and die :icant2: the fact that she was around so many people at that time and no one noticed anything/said anything after the domination cancellation makes me feel more comfortable with the idea that she wasn't dying :giggleney:

• Like 8
42 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, that first "The Blast" article made it worse for them. They're gonna be more careful with their next story.

They obviously did not think to bring up her kids.  How is she almost going to die but still has her kids and K Fed and lawyer not step up.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, falka said:

idk if She asked few months ago for it, I was thinking about her situation from over 10 years ago

I started to think seriously that there's no safe way to leave this CS ever, because all old demons are waiting.

Yes, can you imagine being free again after 11 years of being overprotected and not being able to raise your voice. She really needs to be well surronded for her first days and taste of freedom after all these years. The thing is, it seems to be hard to find someone in her team that really wants to help her without thinking about the monetary aspect that she represents.

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

it's not even about money being mishandled it's just about HER RIGHT , the most important one to any human being, the right to FREE has been taken away from her. Mishandled or not she still has to have their approval to spend the money SHE EARNED, while with the compensation they get for being her conservator they can spend freely the money SHE EARNED 

But like I said before we have to take in account someone with those amounts of money accessible to them in the bank makes them INFINITELY more vulnerable to all types of people who might want to take advantage of her in ways we can't imagine. Even very healthy people (mentally and otherwise) sometimes suffer the consequences by simply being in those positions. It's not that straightforward.

• Like 1

The more I read this thread, the more confused I get by the minute. 

It all sounds very disturbing. I’ve always found it odd that someone who supposedly needs to be under a conservatorship, because they’re not mentally fit to take care of themselves, can still go out and perform 60 shows a year. From the (awkward) interviews, rehearsals, music videos, M&G’s, other projects, this woman apparently isn’t mentally fit to manage her own life but can go out and perform magic tricks every night? Either she’s not mentally fit to handle her own life, and that includes performing, or she can perform because she can handle the high stress that come with it. You can’t change the narrative whenever it’s convenient for your agenda. 

Also, with questions of “why doesn’t anyone speak out against this”, take into consideration we live in a society where no one wants to get involved because “its isn’t their business”. 

I’ve seen what this industry can do to people and I would never put my children through that. There’s not enough money in the world that compensate for your piece of mind, freedom and privacy. 

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, Aang said:

“i don’t need permission, make my own decisions, that’s my prerogative?”

”they say I’m crazy....I really don’t care...”

“People can take everything away from you but they can never take away your truth”

You’re right about that last quote. That one is good but I don’t think the first two fit the current situation. 

I don’t need permission make my own decisions is exactly what we want for her but in the song it is sung like she is already calling the shots which she is not. 

And imo they say I’m crazy I really don’t care is too rebellious/non-caring while at the moment we DO care. 

But hey that’s just my interpretation on it.