#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Rebellion and Stronger are for other events tbh..
If her going to the mental ward by her own choice, then Stronger.
If we were boycotting for Make Me OG M/V, it would be Rebellion

But this case it should be My Prerogative or Overprotected..but Overprotected seems to be the best choice (one of the points is that she doesn't even have a prerogative because the law in this case)

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

Can someone update me on what's been going on?!

i'm like 2/3 days behind - last time i was on this thread i was at around page 240?

Just wait for the new podcast episode, the girls should post it in the next couple days imo and should recap everything from the past week without the unnecessary bits

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

This S*m chit chat is disgusting guys, why can't we keep him where he was left off in the past decade.

Yes.

His been waiting to strike and his just clout chasing/ trying to shift the public perception. 

He is just as bad as team B and he blackening the name of Free Britney by his association.

• Like 1

When they release Britney from mental faculty they gonna act like nothing happened. She will say something like I wasn't ready to perform mentally. This hiatus will continue. They gonna announce her fake retirement.  Because of backlash from us. They will wait for a while until her next Vegas show. They think that people will forget whole thing. To be honest they already forgot Kesha. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

When they release Britney from mental faculty they gonna act like nothing happened. She will say something like I wasn't ready to perform mentally. This hiatus will continue. They gonna announce her fake retirement.  Because of backlash from us. They will wait for a while until her next Vegas show. They think that people will forget whole thing. To be honest they already forgot Kesha. 

Yes, they are probably already preparing their next big plan to get Britney back to work and a plan to make it look normal for her to go back to the spotlight.

• Like 2