#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, imakeithotx2 said:

Y'all can I just say,

Can we pat ourselves on the back please?

Yes, I realize we did not make this court date happen or make Britney attend it or anything like that..

But

We have freaking changed as a fanbase

We have got through this together and showed our support for one of our favorite humans.

Her rights are what matter and we got **** trending, we got ourselves on the news, we got media attention. And I hope Britney knows and sees it. Because we care not just for the performer, but her as a person.

This month has been such a whirlwind and from the bottom of my broken heart, I know there is a light of our beautiful lives. 

Love y'all :)

This made me emotional:crying1:, we've been a real team.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

Did both of the Gram girls attend?  I only saw the blonde one. 

1 minute ago, Toysoldier28 said:

I actually am so proud of ourselves, I know we didn't make these things happen BUT we kept spreading awareness and we kept digging bringing so much dirt to light, and we got the media's attention. well done army, I love each and every one of you :crying4:

<3 we are family. i wish we all lived close to one another in real life sometimes lol

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, div said:

CCD0288-C-573-F-4134-BCF1-C4-A31-DED156-

This stupid ***** lived in a mansion Britney built for her in Louisiana.

This dumb ***** got cast at Nickelodeon because of Britney.

This **** had a “documentary” for her new album and the only reason it got put on air was because Britney made an appearance.

She’s getting on my nerves acting like a “self-made woman”, while she’s selling tummy teas that don’t even work for her.

I sound so vicious, but I’ve always wanted her to fall back. Her daughter almost died because she was such a dumb *****.

She needs God/Lou Taylor in her life

FortunateInbornHoopoe-size_restricted.gi

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

This stupid ***** lived in a mansion Britney built for her in Louisiana.

This dumb ***** got cast at Nickelodeon because of Britney.

This **** had a “documentary” for her new album and the only reason it got put on air was because Britney made an appearance.

She’s getting on my nerves acting like a “self-made woman”, while she’s selling tummy teas that don’t even work for her.

I sound so vicious, but I’ve always wanted her to fall back. Her daughter almost died because she was such a dumb *****.

She needs God/Lou Taylor in her life

FortunateInbornHoopoe-size_restricted.gi

Is this really necessary?

• Like 1