#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The truth is I still  feel bad for her Dad and Britney in the sense that he is still her father and him being ailing isn't going to make the situation better for her.

Here's the truth:  Britney deserves to not be bothered and stressed by handlers, her father and fans.  

It's very likely that because of how long the conservatorship has been in place, removing it now may do more harm than good.  

AT the same time, her father/team are ******* DISGUSTING for using her kids as leverage throughout these years and clearly over-drugging her starting from 2011. 

Did they expect people to not ever ask about this???  What the hell were they thinking????  And she was over-medicated.  I don't need to be a professional to say that.  She shouldn't have been on stage.  Why was she on stage???

Things cannot be the same for her team, especially because of this.  It obviously led to some of these issues with her performing, getting surgery (although she can clearly look better than she does many times).

Her fragrances will always be solid but I see it only as a positive if those millions are for her and not handlers/family leeching off of her.

And she should have had a hiatus either after Circus or after the residency.  2010 was not a hiatus because she came back in 2011 over-medicated. Why? (I mean, people were saying this then...)

https://randomjpop.blogspot.com/2011/04/britneys-i-am-drugged-up-femme-bot.html

I would like to see Britney not be stressed by handlers/fans/her parents.  If the conservatorship is to be in place it should actually be in place to Show Replymake that the norm for her.

it shouldnt be in place fullstop.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ughh I still believe he has Britney’s best interest at heart. He looks so sad and tired and he’s become so skinny.

i do think he’s just being a dad and maybe overprotective when it comes to Britney.

making Britney work to keep her busy. I think he said that during for the record

But that's costing Britney millions every year in legal fees...people around her are taking advantage of this (Lou, Samuel Ingham) and it's weird how Andrew Wallet resigned. I haven't seen any post explaining why he would do that. 

23 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

I always feel sorry for someone when it comes to health. He has lost much weight due to the colon issues. Im symbathetic towards this but for god’s sake, leave your daughter free and clean your soul

He's been looking rough since 2008. I remember seeing him in ftr and then a pic of some years later. The change was huge, he aged faster and now looks even worse because of his illness. 

After all I think the real snake is and has always been Lou Taylor. 

• Like 2