#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

23 hours ago, Applejack said:

Like, the headline was "Britney Spears files restraining order." You just got to remember "Britney Spears" = "Team Britney/Conservators." She cannot file that kind of thing in court. And Lynne isn't directly part of the team nor she is a conservator (despite being paid)

Exactly right.  The lawyers who don't work for Britney, but in behalf of her "best interests" filed it claiming that Lufti was interfering with the conservatorship.  What does that tell you?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, LanaLang said:

I call bullshit on that “leaked” message to Lynn. He read, just like everyone else, that Lynn has joined the conservatorship fight and is making it seem like he has some kind of effect on Lynn that motivated her to take action. Probably wrote it all himself in an effort to make it seem like he “reached out to her”, leaked it, and now hopes he’s making progress on her fans to become the “good guy.”

Once a snake, always a snake. 

it came from the courts with the article.

I don't have big hopes with Lynne. Her movements confuse me a lot. 

-Lynne making team with Sam, would not look good in the court. So the refund, could be an adviced movement from her lawyers.

-At the same time, I don't know what to think anymore, but it would be so sad if she just wants to join team c-ship. But why now and after the support to FreeBritney?

My head hurts, tbh.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I don't have big hopes with Lynne. Her movements confuse me a lot. 

-Lynne making team with Sam, would not look good in the court. So the refund, could be an adviced movement from her lawyers.

-At the same time, I don't know what to think anymore, but it would be so sad if she just wants to join team c-ship. But why now and after the support to FreeBritney?

My head hurts, tbh.

let's not overthink, I mean, there's literally no way to get inside Lynne's head and know for sure.. I'm assuming not much is going to happen on May 10th and we're gonna have to wait for the August thing next which honestly, isn't even that bad.. these things take time, it makes sense.. :britstare11:

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I'd go with @Applejack timeline compilation of the cship 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit 

i'd list of Jamie's companies since he is the conservator :

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY 

And i'd add the case and court document of Britney's appointed attorney role on the Casey Kasem death (where he was also Casey's appointed attorney )

the whole court documents

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/casey-kasem-death-investigation-widow-claims-scientologist-cash-grab-fortune-doc.pdf 

And there's also this event where the judge and lawyers involved in Britney cship made an event/seminar whatever it was, participated as speakers to promote and educate about how to make cship work for famous people

NlIM4I8.png 

There's more but i think those one shows well how shady the cship is 

Conservatorship cases are loaded with conflicts of interest in general when wealth is involved.  These courts are policing themselves.  No entity outside of those working these courts is inspecting what goes on in there. Around the country, conservators and guardians aren't being held responsible for their actions.  They also have a certain amount of immunity as they do there jobs--based on the presumption that they are working in the protected person's best interest.  Well,what if they;re not?  Thank goodness for the media

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, December02 said:

Ok so I'm not a supporter of Sam L. (I kinda don't really care ahout him in a positive or negative way) but I'm just surprised that he can have a restraining order granted against him when he hasn't had any physical contact with her. We know he wouldn't have her phone number unless lynn gave it to him so he likely wasn't calling her. Are his tweets really enough to be served a restraining order or is Britney's team just that powerful? I would have expected a libel lawsuit before a restraining order, but then again if it was a libel lawsuit they might not have as much grounding because they could be legitimately real emails. Anybody have a better understanding than me?

Perhaps the restraining order was granted because of his history with Britney and his shady past with celebs like Courtney Love and Lindsay Lohan.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Yasss Lynne is officially going to be at the court on Friday and has a lawyer that specializes in cships. OMG who knew Mama Spears could snap this hard :gobaby: 

Well it took almost 40 years, but I’m glad she’s finally ready to be a parent.