#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, I am Max. said:

She can have all of those people working for her withouth the co.nservatorship. 

Absolutely.  These courts are supposed to be considering arrangements other than conservatorship, but when the people inside these courts, lawyers,conservators  guardians, etc--can charge her estate this much money, how likely are they to really push for her independence?   The public sees this issue now, and with the new judge, let's hope those involved are pressured to be ethical and in favor of working FOR Britney rather than remaining in control of the purse strings.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Soni said:

Guys ..maybe Lynn needs to gather information first.
I mean..she just started to enter her daughter's case.
She needs to gather info so she can free her?

This. Why was she low key supporting Free Britney? Why didn’t she like the message from Lou? Why she had to find a way to get an attorney? Why didn’t she go through Jamie’s legal team for that? 

• Like 3
Just now, Nels64 said:

LOL at y'all freaking out every time Jamie's team sends out an article...

My question is...why do they even send out these stories to twist the narrative? Like are they just trying to get the fans to turn against Lynne? But how would that help? Sending out false stories isn't going to change the outcome in court.

I just don't understand Team Jamie's logic. 

Like even if fans do "turn on Lynne", that would only make them louder in the FreeBritney movement...

I really don't understand these Lynne is also evil narratives. 

Desperation

• Like 3

I wanted to chime in here for a quick second to make sure some things are set straight. 

I've been working with an organization since all this news broke out. I'm not going to say who the organization is because we aren't accepting random people and all that - this group was crafted from the most sensible people we could find. There are no open invitations to this group - just know that we take this entire situation very seriously and that we are using facts/logic/reason to back every single thing we do and say. 

- Sebastian (my gay best friend youtuber) is NOT a part of this group. We feel that he represents the movement in a very laughable and irresponsible light. I truly believe he is an attention-seeking camera fiend. He does NOT represent this movement in any way, shape or form. 

- There are plenty of people in our group who have major connections/public positions/etc and are legitimately helping our cause. 

- The protest is NOT to be a party. This is a statement, a show of solidarity, an event to be taken seriously. This is NOT like the last protest. People are dressing in black/in suits, etc. to look nice and make a statement that we stand together as an army and that we are to be taken seriously. If you see someone acting goofy or causing a negative scene/chain of reactions, just respectfully tap them on the shoulder and explain that this is not a party. Be polite about it. We absolutely need to be assertive in a situation like this, because it could very easily go out of control. 

Please keep it respectful, act like adults, and let's #freebritney.  ♡

• Like 3
Just now, jordeezy said:

Lynne has to have Jamie's (Lou's) approval to be at the home. 

It’s weird because Britney’s photographer came over after only speaking with Britney. How does she get access so easily while Britney’s own mother can’t? Doesn’t make sense.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Couldn’t Britney just tell her?

Weird how Lynne is in LA but Britney was spotted driving with only her bodyguard.

Maybe Lynne does know, i mean if TMZ have info she must have it too, however if she ever want to use it as a proof she has to get it from the source legally, she can't just go to court and tell them my daughter doesn't need Conservatorship, she has to ask first for them to believe her, OR she really does need it and in this case Lynne has to step down or become co-conservator.

2 hours ago, janeo701 said:

A set up like this would be so good for Brit imo.  She'd have some power back in her life.

Yes it would.  Unfortunately many courts don't work hard enough to find better solutions.  They choose conservatorship as a FIRST resort rather than a LAST one.  It's easier and more profitable for those who work the courts.

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Exactly. if reports are true, im actually shocked that  Lynne appears to have no control which is why she was in court the other day for permission to see her financial documents. First of all, Britney is Lynne's daughter too. and secondly, that's totally unfair to Britney. Imagine falling oút with your father then like a 5 year old, he goes 'well you're not getting your pocket money this week'., or asking permission to buy something. Imagine her boys asking mum can we buy...…...and she has to say 'we need to ask grandpa first'. it makes me feel physical sick tbh. HER money that she EARNED

my other problem is this, shes 'well enough' to do vegas residensies , albums, tour etc ie be a money making machine. how is she not 'well enough' to have her own money. I mean, she's a multimillionaire, she'd have to really f--- up to make herself bankrupt

I completely agree and all throughout 2008 she was seen in a recording studio and filming episodes for How I Met Your Mother (just two months after being hospitalized) and going to the dance studio and later on doing promos for the VMAs and For The Record. Larry was fired in 2007 than suddenly rehired. Never did we once see her going to any type of therapy session or see a doctor about her condition and the paparazzi were still up her *** so we should’ve seen some evidence. 2008 was nothing but a “she’s great now” PR move. And it worked. Circus landed her at number 1 with a number 1 single in the U.S. (the first since BOMT) and the album did very well along with the tour. The GP had no idea what was really going on and still didn't until #FreeBritney but we’ve known for over a decade. The more noise we make the better.

• Like 1

RadarOnline Quote

Hide contents

The 66-year-old dad nearly lost his life after his colon ruptured.

Just months after he nearly lost his life in a medical crisis, troubled Britney SpearsOpens a New Window.‘ father and conservator, JamieOpens a New Window., looked weary and thin in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday, May 8, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

In Radar’s shocking exclusive photos, a clearly concerned Jamie, 66, met with a probate court attorney and ex-wife Lynne’s lawyer in the hallway of the courthouse for an informal hearing about Britney’s ongoing conservatorship.

“He appeared exhausted and stressed,” an onlooker told Radar of the doting dad, who donned a black suit and red tie for the talks.

Neither Britney, 37, nor Lynne, 64, were spotted at the meeting.

Jamie has every reason to be stressed. As Radar previously reported, Britney is still struggling after finishing upOpens a New Window. a stint in a mental health facility. His ex, LynneOpens a New Window., is also now requesting to be involved in the conservatorshipOpens a New Window. more than 10 years after it was created to help the singer through a very public breakdown.

The family also filed for a restraining order against her former manager, Sam LuftiOpens a New Window., who they claim is mercilessly harassing the star moreOpens a New Window. than a decade after they parted ways.

Britney’s lawyer claimed Sam is causing her “severe mental trauma” by slamming her on Twitter and texting her mom rambling text messages.

Scroll through Radar’s gallery for the latest on the fractured family.

FAMILY IN CRISIS

Jamie was in court to discuss Lynne's motion to have attorneys involved in the probate case. Just months ago in November 2018, his colon ruptured and he nearly lost his life.
Britney-spears-dad-jamie-looks-distresse

ON THE MEND?

The very thin Jamie appeared still ill in court on the morning of May 8.

MORE TROUBLE

Sam Lufti's attorney also showed up to court to file an objection to the restraining order, but Jamie remained calm, quietly texting on his phone.
Britney-spears-dad-jamie-looks-distresse

ON HER OWN

Despite her father's concerns, Britney wants her conservatorship to end, a source told Radar.

DRAMA CONTINUES

Jamie was waiting to find out if he would appear before a judge, or would have to return another day
  • Like 8