#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

the amount of contradicting information is astounding. first she doesn't have a phone, then she's scheduling photoshoots and posting the photos herself. first she's not doing well, then she's well enough to file a restraining order against sam lutfi. 

so glad to see that all of us are not blind to the confusion that is deliberately being spread. i truly believe God is revealing the truth to all of us and eventually the world will see the truth too.

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

Who do we think leaked those Lufti to Lynn transcripts to the press? Lynn or her team? Both?

those transcripts make both Sam and Lynn  look bad. The timing of these leaks in conjunction with Lynn starting to get involved is suspect. 

are we sure those leaks we've seen yesterday on team cship medias are reals ? Are really supposed to beleived Sam L wanted to "buy" Lynn with $1K ? 

I mean as of now we are still waiting for the LA court website and update something about the new restraining order filed yesterday, while everything filed by Lynn is appears on it

8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

was this posted:
D6C682kXoAAzLzG.jpg

:snooptoya:

I messaged her the other day; or more I replied to her story when she had some kind of inspirational quote now. I told her that this quote is very important at current times and she replied with three hearts. 

Anyone enlighten me on how to post a screenshot of my phone here; so I can share a pic! 

14 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

The protest will probably be something like:

Expectation:

161110-MARCH-KEVINJBEATY-90.gif?resize=267,150

VS

Reality:

giphy.gif

So..just like the previous protest..

Which is sad since media is probably gonna be there (according to documents that they requested to shoot there) :britdrown:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Simple, the conservator just have to claim they don't want to stress the conservatee and say it is for his/her own good that he/she does not know.

On court paper it clear, only the conservators and Scamuel Ingham are garanted the informations on Britney's medical reports.

Another shady things and right that the cship take away from the victims.

I agree.  Her attorneys and conservator do not represent Britney's wishes, but basically they make decisions in her "best interest."  That is the terminology used to make judgments on her behalf.  The problem is--how objective can that term possibly be if you are making those decisions but also making a living off her estate--and a very generous one at that?   This conflict is true in all conservatorship cases when the person under protection is wealthy.  The people working these courts are motivated perversely to keep 'unpersoned' people in their clutches because it's too profitable.  The conflicts of interest within the conservatorship system are GLARING.  Any attorney or conservator making money off the situation can just argue to the court that this situation is in "her best interest."  it is assumed, and not proven by any outside inspection team, that these court appointees are really working in a person's best interest and not in their own.  Lack of independent oversight is a huge problem.  It's as if the people in charge are policing themselves, and we all know where that can lead.

• Like 2
Just now, Nels64 said:

I mean it could just be their crew. Especially a photoshoot with backdrops and multiple lights etc. They probably bring in a crew to help them.

Also we know at least one of Britney's body guards would have to be there. 

Yeah, I'm just saying I find it hard.to believe none of her team were there or involved. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Do you guys think there’s going to be more or less people than last protest?

I honestly think there are gonna be less..

I mean..the movement already had it's peak at the end of April (even according to google trends)
We had the hashtag trending several times and idk..I think it was a lot more fresh

Now, it's a lot more serious but also I have the feeling that we still lost some fans who were supporting the movement just because we got an IG post saying she was okay...
The trend is gonna reach another peak imo tho..but I don't think it will reach it in time for the protest so it could become bigger ;(

So Anyone going should bring friends or something..idk..bring a DATE.
What better than going to protest for Britney's rights on a first date??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mutya said:

People were being shamed about being fans, so this time maybe non fans will dhow up in grater number, cuz folks are also fed up with shady guardianships in general. :ponderney: 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

I messaged her the other day; or more I replied to her story when she had some kind of inspirational quote now. I told her that this quote is very important at current times and she replied with three hearts. 

Anyone enlighten me on how to post a screenshot of my phone here; so I can share a pic! 

upload the pic to any image hosting site like

https://imgbb.com/

or https://imgur.com/

or https://tinypic.com/

Imgur requires you to make an account.. not sure about the first site but tinypic deletes the pics you upload if they're not viewed for 90 days..

once you do, just post the link here.. :)

11 minutes ago, Mutya said:

I think there's going to be a lot more people. This friday protest seems more important because the media are gonna be there, some people from Britney's team are gonna be there, this is gonna be a court hearing so it seems bigger than a simple protest when we didn't know what to expect or who's gonna show up. 

Just now, WhatYouNeed said:

i'm talking knee pics. bad lighting, low quality, awful :cackling:

I agree.. I'm indifferent about all the previous shoots, some of them were pretty good but this one was AWFUL.. Britney herself looked great but everything else was terrible.. I'd understand if they just needed a quick pic to work with for an edit (like the Janet fan edits we saw online) but both Britney and the photog didn't post any Janet edits so it makes no sense for them to be so trash.. :nyschool:

• Like 1