#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Is this true?

Its what I keep hearing, but I haven't seen anything official declaring it. Just people repeating it. So take that as you will.

3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm getting confused between the Sam's in this thread :nyheadache:

:mhm: We need to start calling one of them Sam A. and the other Sam L., or something.

• Like 3

Look at another a case of a cship the rich and famous Redstone Summer, where we can see again some names involved in Britney's case, they must love working together

His grandson Korff (who don't want to look like he is trying to take over Redstone assets) is asking the court to appoint a guardian and suggeste either Jackson Chen or Samuel D. Ingham III , Korff legal team is Holland & Knight this legal team claims that they do not beleive that Chen or Ingham have "any interest adverse" to Sumner .

In December the court appoint Ingham as a guardian of Summer's estate .

Holland & Knight team has faith in Ingham i guess :jj:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/12/the-redstone-family-declares-sumner-incompetent 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Look at another a case of a cship the rich and famous Redstone Summer, where we can see again some names involved in Britney's case, they must love working together

His grandson Korff (who don't want to look like he is trying to take over Redstone assets) is asking the court to appoint a guardian and suggeste either Jackson Chen or Samuel D. Ingham III , Korff legal team is Holland & Knight this legal team claims that they do not beleive that Chen or Ingham have "any interest adverse" to Sumner .

In December the court appoint Ingham as a guardian of Summer's estate .

Holland & Knight team has faith in Ingham i guess :jj:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/12/the-redstone-family-declares-sumner-incompetent 

I was wondering when we'd get to Sumner......

10 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Its what I keep hearing, but I haven't seen anything official declaring it. Just people repeating it. So take that as you will.

Actually there is nothing official about this, and it is impossible to know in advance if she'll choose to show up . We will have to wait and see. I hope she finds the strenght to go, and talk to judge Brenda, as hard as it must be for her to stand up again for herself, she can not count on her appointed attorney Ingham to speak for her and plead for her. 

• Like 3
Just now, Meaner03 said:

Actually there is nothing official about this, and it is impossible to know in advance if she'll choose to show up . We will have to wait and see. I hope she finds the strenght to go, and talk to judge Brenda, as hard as it must be for her to stand up again for herself, she can not count on her appointed attorney Ingham to speak for her and plead for her. 

I think she was not allowed to go before unless it was mandatory. If I am wrong someone please correct me. But with Lynne( who is asking a lot of questions) by her side, she might be able to go. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

I think she was not allowed to go before unless it was mandatory. If I am wrong someone please correct me. But with Lynne( who is asking a lot of questions) by her side, she might be able to go. 

I don't know about that, i thought she was not obligated to go unless it is mandatory . I remember reading on court paper that Dr. Spar said that she also does not have the capacity to be there during the court hearing in 6th February when they closed the deal on if she could hire the lawyer of her choice or not .

But i thought it was specific on this date .

13 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Don't dress up as her or play her songs with speakers or sing her songs loud. This isn't about her legacy, it's about her rights. And please don't wear pink wigs or make the whole thing a circus, be serious guys :frenchy:

Yeah seriously, we don't want to come off as crazy biased fans. I have reservations about there even being a gathering in the first place.

• Like 1