#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

Because we will attack anyone we think is hurting Britney, and apparently that does indeed extend to her direct family members, if two weeks ago didn't show that? Or maybe because we are known for not forgetting past occurrences that have happened in her career that were scrapped and hounding people for it? Honestly, take your pick. :cackling:

Our love and loyalty comes with a price :cackling:

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Well in 2009 he was supposed to be on big tour as well and I think if he would have stayed alive who knows who's comeback would be bigger his or Britney's as his This Is It tour was completly sold out and he had selling records at that time. 

MJ and Britney they both spoke about each other only in positive way and MJ was talking how sweet gilr she was after his concert of celebration of his carierr when they sang The way you make me feel. 

So who knows maybe they met and well it would be smart advice to follow ?

I guess anything is possible. However, in 2006, he couldn’t even manage to land a Vegas residency because his health was so poor. He rolled around in a wheelchair and popped pills all day:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/the-last-days-of-michael-jackson-68590/

He even had to cancel shows years earlier due to his **** addiction:

https://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/25/michael.jackson.heart.health/index.html

So, I find it pretty hard to believe that he was suddenly moonwalking again three years later. But I suppose it’s all irrelevant either way, since it’s not Britney related. :) 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

No male is willingly going to walk into this drama without getting something in return.

Definitely agree. (For Britney’s sake, however, let’s hope we’re wrong). She’s been used more than enough by those she cares about. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I know some of you like to think Sam A is innocent in all of this.  I'm starting to believe of most of Britney boyfriends under this conservatorship as paid to give off the illusion that she's fine in this conservatorship. 

No male is willingly going to walk into this drama without getting something in return.

I think it will be very telling if he is missing from Britney side friday.

He could have been at Britney’s side telling her to fight this crazy machine.

She’s improved since she’s been with him. Idk.

We shall see, though.

On 5/6/2019 at 1:19 AM, MaPlayz said:

Could you clarify what you mean? From your post, I'm not sure if you're saying you agree with what I'm saying or you're saying I misunderstood/am wrong about something

Yes, I am agreeing with you about the censorship.  In addition to what you are saying, the court itself can use gag orders to prevent families or anyone involved from discussing the case. If the gag order is defied, you can be held in contempt of court  or sanctioned--fined $$$

Guys, it's a trap. The press tarnishes Britney because that's what drives profit. These outlets are payed by Team c-ship and the stories themselves boost clicks. We know that these stories are simply not true, it's pure manipulation, so it doesn't make any sense to even read them. The articles are planted to make look Britney bad in order to keep her under control. The best we can do is to ignore them. 

Also, given the importance the movement gained recently, they are doing everything they can to discredit it, and the restraining order and the articles about it their latest attempt. Again, all we need to do is to ignore them, because all these efforts are meant to dissolve the fuzz and to weaken us. 

Don't fall into the trap.

We need to keep stay together, to keep fighting, and to keep our objective in mind, which is to free Britney.

More attacks will come and we will expect them, specially this week. The best we can do is to ignore them, only then their efforts will be worthless.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, JKW said:

And we cant trust rumors and stuff in the media as well. We basically dont know any ****, not to know what to believe. Thats why I stopped reading and following all this stuff until things are confirmed.

Thats also why i cant stand those people on exhale that think they know everything thats happening towards Britney. Things are soooo complicated.

It's a very complex case. It would be a complex case itself but, being Britney so famous and media being involved, it's complex x1000. 

Sometimes, we have to remember that media is desinformation media most of the times.

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

MJ died three months after TCSBST started, though. And he was reportedly in terrible health at the end. It seems highly unlikely they communicated during that very brief window of opportunity. 

But mainly, I can’t imagine that Britney, fresh into the conservatorship and comeback tour, even would be allowed to be chatting with an incredibly controversial public figure who is actively encouraging her to leave show business. Like, where would this conversation even had taken place if she was sans phone and touring in Australia?

I don't know what to think about the rumor. But it's a curious rumor, for sure. 

And it would be a good advice.:yaknow:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Guys, it's a trap. The press tarnishes Britney because that's what drives profit. These outlets are payed by Team c-ship and the stories themselves boost clicks. We know that this stories are simply not true, it's pure manipulation, so it doesn't make any sense to even read them. They are articles planted to make look Britney bad in order to keep her under control. The best we can do is to ignore them. 

Also, given the importance the movement gained recently, they are doing everything they can to discredit this movement, being the restraining order and the articles about it the latest attempt. Again, what we need to do is to ignore them, because all these efforts are meant to dissolve the fuzz and make us weaker. 

Don't fall into the trap.

We need to keep stay together, to keep fighting, and to keep our objective in mind, which is to free Britney.

More attacks will come and we will expect them, specially this week. The best we can do is to ignore them, only then their efforts will be worthless.

This exactly. I said something along the same lines a bit ago. Let’s not be distracted by stupid spins the Conservators put out there. We keep clocking them daily, and that’s all we need to do. No distractions about Sam(s), go for the head of this beast only! That’s how war is won.

• Like 6