#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm angry at Team B. They're using TMZ to keep Britney under their control. Sam is part of that mess too and he's always been helping them with their stupid set ups. He's part of the problem and can be taken down so easily. I just want him out of this so thy can't use him anymore.

"...to keep Britney under their control." 

They don't need TMZ to keep Britney under their control. They've done that with the conservatorship.  They just need the media (TMZ included) to sell their narrative.

Sam is being used as a pawn but Britney needs him emotionally and physically. 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Okay don’t come for Sam now , he liked a free Britney comment . Just relax now. Those pictures are old and that girl was an attention seeking ***** fromBad Girls Club. Yes he was choking her in a ****** way. I would love for Sam to choke me tbh :badgirl:

If Sam is smart, he's going along w/ Brit's team, otherwise they'd cut him out. To some extent he has to play along, but we shouldn't be going after him like rabid puppies. We have to trust that he's there for her more than anyone else because he's the only one who seems to have been by her side during all of this. Where was her dad during her stay in the mental wellness clinic??? Not by her side like Sam was.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I'm confused are these pics with sam new or old? If they are old what's the problem? If he left the girl to be with Britney it wouldn't be the first time this happen, Kevin left shar, so obviously Britney doesn't care neither should you 

No one cares about him been a f**king cheater ffs!!! It's about him using Britney and sabotaging her. Why are you changing the narrative? :crying4:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Winter _90 said:

Exactly!.Sam is an accomplice and for me is equally guilty.Stop thinking well because he is young and has fictitious muscles.

EQUALLY guilty? Did he put her under a conservatorship? Is he stealing her money?

You people need to stop making assumptions - we don't know every single thing that is happening in Britney's life.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Little Bit Dangerous said:

I thought TMZ was better (albeit slightly) than the National Enquirer's and Radar Online's of the world.

Definitely not. I can’t access the site anymore for whatever reason, but there’s a TMZ show that I used to have on in the background whenever my insomnia was really bad (it was either that or C-Span; these days I actually opt for the latter).

But anyway, it’s not just that the veracity of their information appears to be on par with any other tabloid (I.e., a combination of the following: some truth mixed in with a lot of salacious lies + complete fiction + accurate base knowledge but with added bias).

In contrast, my main issue with them was just how nasty the reporters all are/were. Every single piece of information (at least on their terrible show) comes with a dozen snarky and/or blatantly insulting comments, irrespective of the story itself or the individuals it concerns. I can’t stand that kind of petty, gossipy ****, especially when it’s 40-50 year old men rather than 13-year-old girls. And it just makes it patently clear they aren’t even remotely objective.

• Like 2

New TMZ article:

BRITNEY SPEARS IN DIRE SHAPE ... According to Mom

Britney Spears is in dire straits and a judge needs to protect her ... this according to Lynne Spears who says she can't even wait for the court hearing Friday, because Britney needs her now.

Lynne Spears has filed new court docs, asking a judge to let her appear Wednesday to gain access to Britney's medical information and treatment plan ... despite the fact a court hearing was set for Friday. Jamie Spears is Britney's conservator and we know there is an extreme conflict between the 2 parents. Lynne is not asking to become a co-conservator with Jamie ... but she clearly has beef with him on the way Britney is being managed. Lynne's lawyer says it is in Britney's best interest for her to help manage the situation.

As we reported, Britney is not doing well after her 30-day stay at a mental health facility. As we told you, her meds stopped working and doctors have been unable to find the right combination of *****. As one source said, "Britney is making bad decisions and it's a problem."

Jamie has been trying to provide structure and discipline, and we're told the conflict is that he believes Lynne is way too permissive and just wants Britney to like her. A court hearing is also set for Friday.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-emeregency-mental-health-mother-lynne/

I'm sure we will hear a lot from TMZ until may 10.

giphy.webp

• Like 4
1 hour ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I read here that he died last year, on April. 

Have you read that Lou was trying to put him into a c-ship top? :omg:

Is that true about the conservatorship? 

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

He's not good for Britney, he works for Jamie. If we hurt his pocket he'll try to get out. It's time to take him down.

Dude I am LOVING the energy you’re bringing today, I really am :gobaby: (you’ve come so far in the duration of this thread:tifftear:). But I agree that RIGHT NOW is not the time to flood his ****. I’m not saying never, I’m I’m TOTALLY down with ya’ll to do this eventually. I agree he’s a snake and needs to be taken down, but we should tread water for a bit. 

This is a war, we need to take some battles slow. Let them keep exposing themselves, it’s all they’re good at right now. The truth about ole Sammy will come out in due time. And when it does, we will be there to strike :blurp: 

On another note, Team c-**** needs to keep these articles from TMZ coming because ya’ll are BRINGING the energy today.:scalped: pumping me up!! I think I’m going to tweet Loucifer now again :liberatedaf:

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!! #FREEBRITNEY!!! :makesomenoise:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

"...to keep Britney under their control." 

They don't need TMZ to keep Britney under their control. They just need the media (TMZ included) to sell their narrative.

Sam is being used as a pawn but Britney needs him emotionally and physically. 

Britney does not need him emotionally and physically, especially when she is badly accompanied .Britney needs herself, she is the fighter.

Britney must learn to be an independent woman.

• Like 2