#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

He's a tool for team B. He's easy to take down. This will help the cause.

We know Sam is a pawn, the gp doesn’t 

If we do it, it will be portrayed as the fans attacking and threatening the people close to Britney (again), undermining our credibility and that of the movement.

We need to focus not on the pawns but on the handlers, we need to focus on the root of the problem. 

• Like 4
Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

If we do it, it will be prorated as the fans attacking and threatening the people close to Britney (again) undermining our credibility and the movement.

We need to focus not on the pawns but on the handlers. 

^^ This. It will only make the cause look worse, and let's not act like we look that great in the first place, with everyone chalking it up to "crazy theory." Us attacking JL? Took us down so many notches. This will be a repeat of that.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I do not find Sam attractive and as I stated earlier, I believe he's only with Britney because of who she is.

Attacking him should be the last thing on your mind. Damn, do you want to get dicked down by him? Why is he on the receiving end of your misdirected anger? 

I'm angry at Team B. They're using TMZ to keep Britney under their control. Sam is part of that mess too and he's always been helping them with their stupid set ups. He's part of the problem and can be taken down so easily. I just want him out of this so thy can't use him anymore.

• Like 5

I’m just skeptical when it comes to someone who want to “save” Britney. It’s seems like they all just use Britney for their own benefits. Lynn, Jamie, Larry, Sam L and Lou. I feel the poor woman can’t trust anyone. I’m just waiting for that someone that does really care for Britney’s well-being. Who knows, maybe Lynn feels some regret and does the right thing now. Better late than never.

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm angry at Team B. They're using TMZ to keep Britney under their control. Sam is part of that mess too and he's always been helping them with their stupid set ups. He's part of the problem and can be taken down so easily. I just want him out of this so thy can't use him anymore.

They can find another in 5 mins, like they had done it with the 4 guys she’s had.

This is not the solution. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

If we do it, it will be portrayed as the fans attacking and threatening the people close to Britney (again), undermining our credibility and that of the movement.

We need to focus not on the pawns but on the handlers, we need to focus on the root of the problem. 

Ok, let's wait for the hearing. But he must be taken down too. watch team b posting a workout video of them on thursday.

• Like 3
Just now, really really cool guy said:

Thirsty ******** :juggingu:

Hey, I don't find Sam attractive at all. I don't even care about him and I'll point out, I'm usually on the side of disliking him (though I often choose to keep this quiet out of respect for Britney). That all said, it's like @Dream With In a dream said-- if he really is apart of it and is completely using Britney, the big three + the corrupt legal side going down will only send him down and out, too. So if he is a problem, yes, he needs to be dealt with. He's just a small fish to fry right now.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Char4B said:

https://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/05/07/britney-spears-using-mother-lynne-mental-health-dark-period/

Fu*king Lou and Daddy Spears have tmz in their palms. Unreal. 

Can someone copy/paste the article here, please? My phone won’t let me visit TMZ at all; it says it’s insecure and I have no way of getting around it (VPN, incognito, private browsers, etc). It’s bizarre. :xfactorlook: