#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

#post-2177294" rel="external nofollow">EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears ‘Boyfriend’ Sam Asghari – Before & After Dental Work Photos Reveal His Gnarly Teeth

:mcorangu::orangu:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

SA-728x510.jpg

Britney Spears’ new boyfriend Sam Asghari got his mouth right and tight before the news broke of their relationship … making one wonder who paid for the expensive procedure to fix his gnarly mouth.

Based on social media posts, Asghari went to L.A. cosmetic dentist, Dr. Kam Kamanger right before it was the news broke of his relationship with Britney Spears.

The doctor posted on his Instagram 9 weeks ago – without identifying the patient but with before and after photos – that Asghari had “Full mouth restorations 3-14 including ant/post implants and zirconia crowns. Lowers pending”.

Around 15 weeks ago, prior to the doctor posting the before and after images, Sam posted on his Instagram that he was heading to Dr. Kamanger’s office to put on his bottom veneers and said he “can’t wait for another smooth visit”.

The Dirty exclusively spoke with other cosmetic dentists to get the 411 on Asghari’s teeth:

Cosmetic dentist Dr. Ramin Farzadmehr of Beverly Hills did not work on Sam Asghari but said, “It appears that he [Sam Asghari] had in total ten units combination of crown and bridge work done. He must have lost the front teeth at some point in time! It looks as though they were prepped for a replacement bridge some time ago.”

Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Shawn Sadri of Beverly Hills did not work on Sam Asghari but he told The Dirty, Sam had a severe crossbite and missing a few anterior teeth.  To compensate the dentist did a full set of crowns in the posterior and an anterior porcelain bridge to replace the missing teeth in the front. Posterior crowns that when compensating the cross bite give a younger wide smile effect. The length and width of the anterior teeth also compensated the amount of bone loss that occurred when missing the teeth and provide esthetic lip support.”

Still, the question remains – Who paid for this procedure? Britney Spears or Morgan Osman?

This is false. His teeth weren't even that bad. He has a picture on his IG ages ago of his past teeth. 

• Like 1

It' a way to attack team B and make them work harder to keep up their image. He's a weak piece that can be taken down so easily but y'all are blind because he's "hot".

I'm not saying all of this stuff because of that choking pic or cheating rumors or his teeth :orangu: I just want to attack team b and this is an easy way to do that and will help the cause.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, femmefataledoll said:

Blindgossip, really? Anyone could've written that. Please, be critical of what you read. 

5 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

This is false. His teeth weren't even that bad. He has a picture on his IG ages ago of his past teeth. 

Yeah after I posted it and was quoted I realized it was too late. :unreal:

On 5/4/2019 at 10:48 AM, DayvinDazone said:

I believe Onyxney never left - it's the passion for performing, that fire - which got extinguished somewhere along the way. I blame the conservatorship, her having zero creative control over what music she's performing to and how she does it, as well as the fact she's not in her 20s anymore for the fact her performing skills are not the same.

Having said that, Beyoncé is 37 and sings and dances better than ever. J.Lo is forty-f**king-nine and sings and dances better than ever. Janet Jackson is over 50 years old and she can still bring the fierce factor and perform her old choreography.

That, to me, renders the whole "she's not 20 anymore!!" argument completely invalid.

"But she's had a knee surgery and she tripped on stage one time and sprained her ankle!!!!"

Well, honey, Paula Abdul had 15 spinal surgeries done after surviving a horrible accident that could've left her disabled for life and she can still outdance and outperform her 20 year old self. :jj:

I wouldn't necessarily call Britney lazy like many members on exhale do, I just think the situation she's in completely took all the fun out of performing for her and it must be extremely demotivating. She's like a caged circus animal as opposed to being in the wild and having fun (and if other people happen to watch then so be it).

tenor.gif?itemid=3817326

9 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Being too emotional and impulsive is never the way to go. We need to keep our emotions in check and focus on the main people involved in this and wait and see what happens on Friday.

He's a weak piece that depends on his image to make money. He helps team b with his posts and staged paparazzi pics. he needs to be out asap.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

It' a way to attack team B and make them work harder to keep up their image. He's a weak piece that can be taken down so easily but y'all are blind because he's "hot".

I'm not saying all of this stuff because of that choking pic or cheating rumors or his teeth :orangu: I just want to attack team b and this is an easy way to do that and will help the cause.

OK, I understand what you're saying but hear me out: 

Imagine being Britney right now. She is in this hellhole not because of Sam but because of her team (which you rightfully wanna attack). If there truly is a game plan and she's going to fight this, the last thing she needs right now is for the person she's clearly infatuated with to be taken down. He's in her corner as far as she knows (and we don't know for a FACT (!!!) that he isn't.) If I had to fight this uphill battle, the last thing I would need is for my relationship to go up in flames 3 days before I need to have my senses together. 

There's ENOUGH evidence out there to rightfully go after everyone else in her team, so I truly think it's best to focus on that - for Britney's sake. (And I'm definitely not blind because he's hot - I don't think he's hot at all ;))

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Y'all, we knew about Morgan, its part of the reason no one around here liked him.... Well that, the comment she or another ex made on her Twitter about him being a womanizer, and the homeless incident. If he's a cheater, well..... Not good, but its not relevant to FreeBritney. If he's being used by Team B? Relevant, yes, but what will attacking him achieve?

(Plus, we've KNOWN he's a hired boytoy. He had to sign an NDA just like the rest of them, so I don't know why y'all are acting brand new about it.)

I agree that the big three plus Samuel (and Wallet) are the ones to focus on, not Sam.

He helps keeping Britney's fake image as a free woman.

• Like 1
Just now, really really cool guy said:

He helps keeping Britney's fake image as a free woman.

But we know she's not. At this point, the GP is finally starting to wake up and realize it, too: and it wasn't because of Sam that they thought she was free, its because they legitimately had no clue about the C ship.

• Like 2
Just now, really really cool guy said:

He's a weak piece that depends on his image to make money. He helps team b with his posts and staged paparazzi pics. he needs to be out asap.

Calm down. Team B is the one calling the paparazzi and selling their stories. Sam is just being used as a pawn probably doesn't realize it. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, bbbitchme said:

I don't want to say this,but now i just want Jamie to die.:well:

That wouldn’t change anything; the conservatorship would remain in place and whomsoever they’ve appointed as “the next in line” as her conservator would step in and become Jamie 2.0 (which I can almost guarantee has occurred, albeit perhaps not officially).  

This is an elaborate web of exploitation and abuse which involves the complicity and/or collusion of numerous players. The whole thing needs to be exposed and dissolved, rather than just the elimination of one key player.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MaPlayz said:

OK, I understand what you're saying but hear me out: 

Imagine being Britney right now. She is in this hellhole not because of Sam but because of her team (which you rightfully wanna attack). If there truly is a game plan and she's going to fight this, the last thing she needs right now is for the person she's clearly infatuated with to be taken down. He's in her corner as far as she knows (and we don't know for a FACT (!!!) that he isn't.) If I had to fight this uphill battle, the last thing I would need is for my relationship to go up in flames 3 days before I need to have my senses together. 

There's ENOUGH evidence out there to rightfully go after everyone else in her team, so I truly think it's best to focus on that - for Britney's sake. (And I'm definitely not blind because he's hot - I don't think he's hot at all ;))

He's helping Britney's dad to keep her controlled. He's helping team b with the media. And if he loves her so much he won't leave her but at least team B will not use his IG account anymore 

13 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

His front teeth are an implant bridge as shown because it’s obvious in his photos they have no gaps between the teeth.

• Like 2