#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

New Radar Online article:

"Britney Spears’ Friends Believe She’s ‘Not Ready’ To End Conservatorship"

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/05/britney-spears-not-ready-to-end-conservatorship-friends-say/

tenor.gif?itemid=10542277

Im just ...... i can't even . Im f**king officially DONE with her f**king team. 

Thry're clutching. They are literally calling ip and selling stories as the movement remains strong. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

New Radar Online article:

"Britney Spears’ Friends Believe She’s ‘Not Ready’ To End Conservatorship"

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/05/britney-spears-not-ready-to-end-conservatorship-friends-say/

tenor.gif?itemid=10542277

Who are these "friends"? Scamuel Ingham? Loucifer? Larry red nose liar? Her abusive "father"?  I bet they also believe she's still "not ready" to hire her own lawyer. Right, Scamuel?

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

It is starting to change, more and more medias are finally starting to link the #FreeBritney movement to the cship, we gettin' stronger !

It's funny that they're using Miley's pics from the Bangerz era, her most unstable time. It's been 3-4 years and Miley is active so they could use recent pics. 

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's funny that they're using Miley's pics from the Bangerz era, her most unstable time. It's been 3-4 years and Miley is active so they could use recent pics. 

How is that "unstable"?

• Like 1
On 5/4/2019 at 4:24 AM, PokemonSpears said:

do you think we'll be able to see judge Brenda entering or leaving the court on May 10? :makeitrain: Or do judges have some sort of underground entrance to pass unnoticed from lounatic fans?

sure, I already see it Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania wonder woman flying gif

The fact some of ya'll want JT to speak up :orangu: that dude has done nothing but trying to put britney down all these years. What makes you think he's not genuinely happy about what's going on? That man is the embodiment of petty 

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

lmfao who do her friends think they are they probs should shut the **** up bc they probably only get to experience luxurious things thanks to her 

i know jansen doesnt know them :idkha::idkha::idkha::idkha::idkha::idkha::idkha::idkha::idkha:

probably some stupid luciana f**ks that need to **** off

• Like 3