#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’m behind as usual; did Miley actually explicitly support “#FreeBritney?”

It so, that’s really great in terms of establishing more credibility with industry insiders.

It was obvious from Miley’s interview a year or two ago that she knew more about Britney’s situation than she was letting on, because she made that public statement about how she hopes Britney is truly happy and doing this because she wants to (paraphrasing). I wish I could recall details about the interview, but it was definitely an unexpected and candid response in relation to what she was asked.

Yes.

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Can't see it. Is it the manipulation post?

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’m behind as usual; did Miley actually explicitly support “#FreeBritney?”

It so, that’s really great in terms of establishing more credibility with industry insiders.

It was obvious from Miley’s interview a year or two ago that she knew more about Britney’s situation than she was letting on, because she made that public statement about how she hopes Britney is truly happy and doing this because she wants to (paraphrasing). I wish I could recall details about the interview, but it was definitely an unexpected and candid response in relation to what she was asked.

Miley was singing Party in the USA then yelled Free Britney during the Britney lyrics.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Agreed! She was NOT okay mentally, but she was absolutely not incapacitated. No, I don't know her, but I will reiterate what I've said many times: I live in one of the largest cities in the country with millions of people. I've seen individuals who are incapacitated and unable to care for themselves walking around the streets. Britney needed major help, but not a permanent conservatorship.

If anything this is causing more problems. Some of these "reporters" especially at E! don't understand the difference between doing what's best and keeping her alive. They should've let her go and allowed the natural process of needing help happen. No one can force and addict into rehab, all doors are open and you can leave at any time. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Miley was singing Party in the USA then yelled Free Britney during the Britney lyrics.

That’s pretty badass. She obviously actually cares about Britney the person, in stark contrast to nearly all other artists who have simply used her for commercial success. 

(Although to be fair, Iggy did make several statements regarding the insanity and extent of Team-C’s controlling behavior during the “Pretty World era”, but unfortunately when a witness is unlikable, their narrative isn’t taken seriously). 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, falka said:

:umok:  U hitting into hateful delusion, but freedom of choice :well:

I hear in second vid something a bit different.

She literally says Free Britney clear as day at 0:10. We're not talking about the "come through, Britney" bit she says first. I really can't debate what is seeming like selective hearing with the last video presented, at this point. :well:

• Like 3