#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Guys... Its Lynne Spears' bday and she commeted on Jamie Lynn's Post congratulating her.... she says she misses all of them so much. So is she REALLY with Britney right now? And might she be at the hearing on May 10th in her favor? Oh gosh guys... this is all getting very ecxiting.

I start to feel like they might keep quiet to explode big as soon as something happens. Something is coming...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

People really think Instagram is working with team Britney to remove hashtags? lol

Of course, celebrities run Instagram and Twitter their team have connections therefore the verification and so on 

they can report whatever **** they want and these social networks will do it in no time 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Trailer from The Guardians, an investigative documentary on the conservatorship 

it is so disgusting, this law needs to change, it's an open box for abuse .

Holy ****. Someone should contact them see about there thoughts on britney etc. maybe they. An try and do either promo for this and Britney. Or a separate Britney thing!!

• Like 3

Perhaps all contracts c-ship have signed don’t belong to Britney herself once she is free? 

Maybe that’s how she can get out. She will have to renegotiate all contracts. Including her record deal and insurance one day If she wants to do Vegas? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

work for Britney on a Saturday night absolutely not, work to save their *** 24Hrs everyday absolutely yes . 

I mean we talking about cship abuse, money laundering, justice corruption and so much, it's not just about money , they surely don't wanna be in the next orange is the new black season too

Agree. And they keep deleting comments on Britney's social medias pages every minute. I don't even comment with the hashtag or something agressive (For example, I wrote "she looks miserable and she looks sooo happy" on the photoshoot's posts), but they still delete all my comments. :whatitellu: I'm sure this is the first time in their lives that they are working this hard. :well: They can't lose their money machine 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

xqu1FSv.png 

I mean i could go on , but this is just a part of the control that is granted to the conservator on Britney .

it's no damn rumors, this from court documents signed and approved by the judge

I haven't seen these docs before. :britstare11: I knew something like this is going on right now but reading the court docs is something different.