#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Well on my phone the message is clear for the #mileycyrus, it says that the publications for #mileycyrus are hidden because it was reported  for a content that may not comply with the rules . it is not a coincidence, no doubt about this 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, GregReid said:

It’s true y’all

try look at the ‘recent posts’ tag

UNBELIEVABLE

78-E7148-F-859-B-4-DE1-A1-AC-E2-B94-F7-D 

:omg: This is spooky af... Like that fast they managed to get Instagram to censor it.. they have some grossly high connections when it comes to the media AND social media wtf... I’m not a Miley fan but I hope they don’t ship her off to Lounatics concentration camp too bc their web of corruption runs deeper than I imagined :decisions:. Praying it’s a coincidence. 

At the same time though like can they get any stupider??? Ffs they’re so pathetically dumb, don’t they realize they made Miley’s fans aware of all this and most likely ticked them off too :cackling: And good lord are they rowdier than us :weirdmeout:

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Well on my phone the message is clear for the #mileycyrus, it says that the publications for #mileycyrus are hidden because it was reported  for a content that may not comply with the rules . it is not a coincidence, no doubt about thi

At the same time, do we really believe that Britney's team is WORKING on a Saturday night? They struggle to do even the bare minimum...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

:omg: This is spooky af... Like that fast they managed to get Instagram to censor it.. they have some grossly high connections when it comes to the media AND social media wtf... I’m not a Miley fan but I hope they don’t ship her off to Lounatics concentration camp too bc their web of corruption runs deeper than I imagined :decisions:. Praying it’s a coincidence. 

At the same time though like can they get any stupider??? Ffs they’re so pathetically dumb, don’t they realize they made Miley’s fans aware of all this and most likely ticked them off too :cackling: And good lord are they rowdier than us :weirdmeout:

Ikr miley fans on side now ***** gonna go DOWn

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Like, how desperate do you have to be to maintain silence? And how good do you think it looks in the eyes of those watching who HAVE sway in this, court wise?

Tsk, tsk.... 

AdmirableTangibleAntarcticgiantpetrel-si

It has to be their superiority complex egos,  they feel cornered and probably pissed they’re losing this battle and are most likely going to face prosecution. They’re desperate and f**ked. I bet they really believed they shut it down this time lmfao :tiffcackle:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Mileys highkey confirmed all this for me if shes onboard this **** real

Aren’t Miley and David good friends too? Wasn’t she like featured in his recent art book? I hope they’re teaming up in the shadows to fight the forces of evil :groovin:

• Like 9

work for Britney on a Saturday night absolutely not, work to save their *** 24Hrs everyday absolutely yes . 

I mean we talking about cship abuse, money laundering, justice corruption and so much, it's not just about money , they surely don't wanna be in the next orange is the new black season too

I was hoping more for Guantánamo :evilpatrick:

• Like 3

work for Britney on a Saturday night absolutely not, work to save their *** 24Hrs everyday absolutely yes . 

I mean we talking about cship abuse, money laundering, justice corruption and so much, it's not just about money , they surely don't wanna be in the next orange is the new black season too

I'd love to see Lou try and convert some prison lesbos tho

• Like 7