#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

@ILikeChillinWithYou GIRL. We told you to rest and skip it! Now go get better!

I feel like these posts are my duty now :tehe: I know how difficult it is to keep up with a fast pacing thread and how it feels when no one is there to help. I don't need others feeling that. And yes, I'm definitely gonna get some sleep now :kiss:

2 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

you're really precious for doing this, i hope you heal up and feel better! xoxo

Thank you!:kiss:

• Like 7
On 5/1/2019 at 12:51 AM, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Reveal hidden contents

Again, amidst all this, Colormefresh stays firm on his stand as opposing the movement and everything provided in favour of it. He faces backlash but does no back down. He stands alone and fights against every receipt given by the supporters of the movement.

Cheesbrits joins the argument later on.

As he goes offline, and the thread gets boring, the topic about the authenticity of Sam Lutfi is brought up, again. As expected, many take a stand against him but at the same time, some seems to have shifted to a supporter of Sam. The debate goes on for 3 pages.

With only 4 pages left for 1000, everyone begins the countdown. Some even spams posts just to make the thread closer to the aim. Amidst this, as Colormefresh seems to have gone, Cheesbrits becomes the most vocal opponent. His posts received many downvotes but he continued to oppose. He also continues to claim that the supporters have no real evidence on the issue and that Britney might actually need the conservatorship.

tenor.gif?itemid=5163632

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Applejack said:

More things to consider about Through the Storm:

I know I read a user talking about this here a few hours ago, but it's mind boggling how a court would learn that a conservator was an abuser and that the conservatee never had a good relationship with him and still allow the conservatorship to continue. Especially Lynne herself, in a HUGE contradiction!! (or she is extending the "never leave my abusive husband" trope to her daughter? That's sick)

About Wallet, who claimed he saved the Estate from financial ruin. We learned Britney had plenty of trusts around, steady income (800k a month even when not working in 2007) and a business manager equipped to deal with fortunes, who was denied to be her financial conservator. This one may sound like a reach, but if they sucked her money dry, this may be another forewarning -- especially now that she has a huge payroll, including her team, family and lawyers.

Yeah, Britney had many trusts worth many millions.  We know what her conservatorship is worth, and we've known since 2011, really.

https://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

The question would be whether her trusts were used to fund other things.

We don't know.  We know that Britney allegedly re-wrote her will in 2017...

https://www.tmz.com/2017/08/16/britney-spears-will-protect-kids-estate-trust/

But that report suggests that her trusts have remained in tact all these years.

3 hours ago, chrisryan said:

So I just ran a full background check on Jaime, and it is quite interesting. He filed for Bankruptcy in 98, and he also had a bunch of Lien's filed against him in 2008 there is also some really weird property ownership. One in LA for 6 million opened by Him, some trust called Love Shack...bet you that is a house he bought with Britney's money in CA.   

As far as the multiple buisnesses the LLC is where we should look, those are easy to do shady crap with. If there are any B-Army detectives that want the PDF let me know, maybe we can find out some more crap. 

Does anyone know Lou Taylor full real name and family memebers? Ill run her nextr! 

If true, then he abused his power.  What does a person who does not have the capacity to take care of their own finances have to do with buying a house for another person?? 

Did Jamie/Lou/Larry use her kids as leverage at any time during the conservatorship?

It should be investigated more in-depht, regardless of the NYTIMES article.

25 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Wait, @ILikeChillinWithYou, something happened to you and you're in the hospital? I didn't know that!

Anyway, I hope you get better soon and recover quickly. :kiss:

But also, thank you for deciding to continue with the recap thread despite the circumstances mentioned above. :kiss:

23 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Sorry you were sick @ILikeChillinWithYou hope you haven’t come across any anonymous pink wigs lately?

And you’re a such treasure for continuing to do these but take care of you first please  :sendinglove: 

Got in a motorcycle accident, got out with minor injuries and a fractured left arm. Thank you for the concern:bigkiss:

• Like 5