#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She seems very.... young.

That’s a nice way of putting it. :selenerz:

I love Britney but she behaved like a total brat here. And frankly, she’s super lucky she didn’t lose her incredibly lucrative Pepsi deal, given she lacked the most basic information on the product she was paid millions to endorse and was spotted in public drinking Coke around this same time.

Finally, the gum chewing is really unprofessional and rude. It’s fine on MTV but not CNN. You can just clearly tell she was completely over everything by then and hated the media (not that I blame her, but just calling it like it is with this interview). 

• Like 5

Britney was controlled from the begining. she did that she was told to and then she finally wanted to do smth the way she wanted she was put under cship. her team was back and she had to do it all over again. so i dont even know if Britney as an artist still exists there or she just does that she told to. it's pretty sad. but probably there r  not so many ppl in the showbiz who has an actual artistic freedom. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, roaalves said:

I`m officially dead with your coment.
Hear team is the WORST, she`s a mf**kinglegend who has worked so hard all over the years to get to this point.. 

Literally, like do you remember when they gave us a "superbowl appearance" which looked like this?

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

The show's estimated box office was 140 million dollar + asian tour + 55 million from the world tour. I'd say it's way over 200 million overall so everyone in her team must have gotten big pay check. Of course they wanted to start another residency right away when the first one was such a big success. They only cared about money.

Yeah I don't get why they canceled it than ? I mean Britney seemed into it, they could have just made her push through with it. Why ship her out to the mental facility, that wasn't bringing them any money. And it couldn't have been a publicity stunt either bc they only released the story after everyone was wondering where she been 3 months.

9 hours ago, justphil said:

To be fair she seemingly recorded Thank You, Next (album) as her therapy. I don’t think he pushed her to do anything as the Sweetener era soundly ended in like 4 months because she wanted the new project.

To anyone who saw her IG videos around that time, she did not want to promote and said scooter and her label were calling her about bookings 24/7.

u c

51 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She seems very.... young.

u can see she was already not ok. trying to rebel. and u can see this interviewer was def trying to mock her like asking that is her mom think of kiss. like trying to shame her. it was rude. as an artist she was judged by this particular man and i am glad she still answered his questions acting like pro. she didn't put her gum onto his face. but i won't blame her if she wanted too. 

• Like 9
12 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

u c

u can see she was already not ok. trying to rebel. and u can see this interviewer was def trying to mock her like asking that is her mom think of kiss. like trying to shame her. it was rude. as an artist she was judged by this particular man and i am glad she still answered his questions acting like pro. she didn't put her gum onto his face. but i won't blame her if she wanted too. 

Rebelling is not always a good thing...

We could all walk outside with no clothing and pink wigs and get arrested lmao

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Eeeh. I’m not american so this regionalized or local implication does not quite apply to me, Oceanian lands are far away from Trump and on the other side of the planet thankfully, not in USA southern bits lel. **** is used even for friends in aussie places, men and women alike hah

giphy.gif

I'm just listening to Paris Hilton's Good Time and this gif goes so well along to that track :dead:

Im screaming!!!! Try it!!

giphy.gif

Btw I'm not sure if Britney is truly being held against her will.

She's too big of a celebrity to be conspired against like that.

Because if she's actually being controlled, then it means her mother, sister, brother and all her relatives must be in on it.

One tweet from them or her publicly and everything would crumble. It doesn't look like Jamie Lynn and Brian would be in on it but they remain tight lipped. Everything we hear about her situation are from outsiders who don't know her situation.

She must have a very unique or grave mental illness that she doesn't want to disclose. Maybe it's episodic and maniac and must be monitored in order to not cause her to self harm.

Or maybe she's very easily stressed and would rather the structure around her to deal with her massive money empire.

Think about it, she's made the video to declare her situation on instagram basically saying "stopping making it worse for her"

she's appearing in multi staged candids to calm the fans. She's in on it too.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Kiey said:

Btw I'm not sure if Britney is truly being held against her will.

She's too big of a celebrity to be conspired against like that.

Because if she's actually being controlled, then it means her mother, sister, brother and all her relatives must be in on it.

One tweet from them or her publicly and everything would crumble. It doesn't look like Jamie Lynn and Brian would be in on it but they remain tight lipped. Everything we hear about her situation are from outsiders who don't know her situation.

She must have a very unique or grave mental illness that she doesn't want to disclose. Maybe it's episodic and maniac and must be monitored in order to not cause her to self harm.

Or maybe she's very easily stressed and would rather the structure around her to deal with her massive money empire.

Think about it, she's made the video to declare her situation on instagram basically saying "stopping making it worse for her"

she's appearing in multi staged candids to calm the fans. She's in on it too.

If she was so comfortable with it then surely the video that was "posted by her" she could have addressed this. The narrative of her post and the video didn't really match up, it was so obvious that the narrative was not from her. From what she has said from the beginning, she isn't in favour of her situation, she likes to feel liberated (her own words) and with all the constraights she can't do that, she lost her passion. Over the years I think she just gave up and goes along with it as she has no choice. She can't seek a Lawyer, her every move is basically monitored - I mean she went to use a bathroom in Starbucks and her dad interjected whilst she asked for the code! He then had to "check it out" before she went in there...What kind of life is that?! (The receipts from a worker there are posted here in the topic somewhere).

If Britney is truly happy with her arrangement then by now after all this there would be a real statement by her (not that ridiculous instagram post). You only have to look at the propoganda those select media outlets are spewing about her to realise that something fishy is going on behind the scenes, she doesn't have a voice to speak out. The narrative that she is so mentally incapable to have basic human rights just doesn't sit right. 11 years of a conservatorship for a woman that can work, spend time with her children, engage in a romantic relationship for years deserves an investigation into the legalities of it IMO.

• Like 7

Honestly Jamie Lynn's posts are quite telling. 

These 3 posts are basically jamie lynn telling Britney fans to gtfo y'all don't know anything.

so while you can rally #freebritney all you want,

just be super respectful and don't make it worse for Britney than it already is.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Kiey said:

Honestly Jamie Lynn's posts are quite telling. 

These 3 posts are basically jamie lynn telling Britney fans to gtfo y'all don't know anything.

so while you can rally #freebritney all you want,

just be super respectful and don't make it worse for Britney than it already is.

that's Lou, not JL

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

If she was so comfortable with it then surely the video that was "posted by her" she could have addressed this. The narrative of her post and the video didn't really match up, it was so obvious that the narrative was not from her. From what she has said from the beginning, she isn't in favour of her situation, she likes to feel liberated (her own words) and with all the constraights she can't do that, she lost her passion. Over the years I think she just gave up and goes along with it as she has no choice. She can't seek a Lawyer, her every move is basically monitored - I mean she went to use a bathroom in Starbucks and her dad interjected whilst she asked for the code! He then had to "check it out" before she went in there...What kind of life is that?! (The receipts from a worker there are posted here in the topic somewhere).

If Britney is truly happy with her arrangement then by now after all this there would be a real statement by her (not that ridiculous instagram post). You only have to look at the propoganda those select media outlets are spewing about her to realise that something fishy is going on behind the scenes, she doesn't have a voice to speak out. The narrative that she is so mentally incapable to have basic human rights just doesn't sit right. 11 years of a conservatorship for a woman that can work, spend time with her children, engage in a romantic relationship for years deserves an investigation into the legalities of it IMO.

But once again, we DON'T know her situation. We don't know anything concrete. All the information we have are from OUTSIDERS. Sam Lufti is an outsider. David Lachapelle is an outsider. That worker is an OUTSIDER. 

What if Jamie tried to prevent her from using?

The conservatorship may be shady. But if Britney is truly being imprisoned and be worse off, do you think honestly Jamie Lynn or Brian or her mother would stay still and stay silent?

Even Sam, Shrek, and all her previous boyfriends.

Her sons. Her friends, her relatives. 

No one that knows her personally advocates this so called #freebritney. It's literally just her fans and some celebrities outside her circle.

What the fans truly want is to probe into her personal problems to find out what's wrong with her and I'm not sure if Britney appreciates that.

Is she happy by us advocating #freebritney? Not in the slightest so far.

She even agrees to do those fake candids to calm the fans down.