#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 4/30/2019 at 10:15 PM, c.z said:

Guys, please don't expect any obvious changes about the c-ship on May 10th! 

If Britney is to be freed, the whole process will likely take months to be concluded - but don't let that discourage you. The time WILL come!

Honestly, I think even “months” is a very optimistic timeline. I do, however, think there is now potentially a light at the end of the tunnel, and that it will end some day (which I didn't anymore prior to this whole thing having been exposed).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

Spears, who checked out of Promises Malibu Treatment Center in March after a month-long stay, told Page Six via her rep: “I am praying for my father. We have never had a good relationship. It’s sad that all the men that have been in my life do not know how to accept a real woman’s love. I am concentrating on my work and my life right now.”

This says so much!  The men in her life are just ughhh.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

The part that says that it's work from a lot of people handed to Britney applies to every single artist out there. Beyonce has a mega team behind her, Taylor has one too. It's not like they come up with all these great ideas and do everything themselves, not even their looks.

Britney has a mega team behind her, she just had a rotten apple that did not do anything,Larry.

A Great Manager:Johnny Wright 

A Great Publicist:Sonia Muckle 

A Great Creative Director and choreographer :Wade Robson that even put her 2 choreographer of his confidence Brian Friedman and Kevin Tancharoen.

A Great Make-Up Artist:Fran

A Great stylist that all the looks of the Crossroad Era were wonderful.Not to mention the tour costumes that were perfect.(Kurt N Bart).

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

However, Madge did have support from playback.

And those holograms, while good, for some unknown to mankind reason, reminded me of monsters from Lord Of The Rings. :mcorangu:

yeah but she still sang

it was a mixture of her voice and playback

:jj::jj::jj::jj::jj:

• Like 2

And the live chat on the site I'm watching this from... my God, what is this? :mcorangu:

It's just this madness of:

"BTS BTS BTS KIM JONG-UN NAMJOON OTHER BTS MEMBERS' NAMES SOMETHING ABOUT GAYS IDK OMG MADONNA IS OLD WHERE IS BTS?!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:"

I'll just wait for Mariah receiving her award and I'm out.

• Like 3
  • Content Curators

ok now i love the song tf 

also u really dont see anyone do performances like that anymore although tswift suprised me and i thought it was really cute

madge or shall i say madame x and her 500 other forms (:orangu:) slayed today

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

That was the irony of the situation. But Britney thought otherwise and saw him as a raw, simple man.

Remember her famous 2005 quote to some magazine when they asked her if Kevin was using her for fame and money? "Time will tell, mother f**kers!"

And time said...

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

No, it's about people and with herself, nothing to do with the industry. Watch Justin Timberlake, Beyonce or Natalie Portman.

Justin Timberlake Beyonce or NAtalie Portman were NOWHERE NEAR as famous as Britney at any time from 1999-2004.

Yet at the same time the ONLY thing that didn't betray her is her blockbuster fragrance line.  While she has released some of the greatest recorded songs/albums of the 21st Century, she obviously has a tenuous reputation with many.

The ONLY caveat is if she is really the one who is getting the vast majority of those royalties.  She no doubt was from 2004-2007 when she fired Larry and was making $800,000 a month and in that Brand Sense lawsuit, the plaintiffs said they helped make her millions at a time she otherwise wouldn't have been making any money.  Yet I have a feeling when her trailer trash father took over in 2008, Lou/Larry put in some stipulation that might garner them more than their deserved share.