#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

theres only one person who can save us 

Image result for brenda penny

“I have never thought, for my part, that man's freedom consists in his being able to do whatever he wills, but that he should not, by any human power, be forced to do what is against his will.”

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

"No one is good enough to rule another person without his consent."
Abraham Lincoln

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and, under a just God, cannot long retain it."
Abraham Lincoln

"True freedom is nothing but justice."
Johann Gottfried Seume
  • Like 6
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

“I have never thought, for my part, that man's freedom consists in his being able to do whatever he wills, but that he should not, by any human power, be forced to do what is against his will.”

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

"No one is good enough to rule another person without his consent."
Abraham Lincoln

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and, under a just God, cannot long retain it."
Abraham Lincoln

"True freedom is nothing but justice."
Johann Gottfried Seume

brenda is abraham lincoln reincarnated confirmed

• Like 4
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Looking back on that night of her in the ambulance, she looked like she was more concerned about the crowd than anything.  I don't doubt she wanted to keep them with her but I don't think she was crazy that night, maybe upset but thats it. 

She def didn't need kfed or anyone to call an ambulance for her. They knew she loved her kids and would never harm them.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, potpourri said:

Here in this thread you'll be able to send a nice little message to her team since we know that they're lurking here.

Get creative!

Addressing Britney's team does not make much sense. We need to convince the public that the guardianship in Britney's case is legally and ethically immoral.

• Like 1