#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, FameAfterdark said:

Britney’s style of performing isn’t the same Bc Justin would push her ! He supposedly hired the slave for you body trainer and would rehearse countless times with her.

Receipts? :shadelaugh:

12 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

I dont believe the whole story. U guys are being dramatic in my opinion. I dont think shes really that controlled or anything. She is there to say she doesnt want the video to be relased when she doesnt feel like so how controled she is? She wants a scene acting wild in cage and then no she is being forced to shoot a **** video? 

This doesnt seem like shes being forced or something. I do believe she no more wants to be in that business at some point tho but I think thats something she is yet to decide. 

She has every way possible to declare when she doesnt want anything at all. Shes changed 5-6 costumes boyfriend in the last 10 years or maybe more. 

The only time I feel like shes really didnt want to release an album was Britney Jean. She couldnt go and record vocals at all. Bcuz she didnt want to. But then she promoted it somehow. Shes made interviews at least. That sounds more like shes being lazy and not very voluntary but at the same time she still wants to fill her pockets. 

:mhm: :mhm: :mhm:

Your post confuses me. When you say :  She has every way possible to declare when she doesnt want anything at all. Shes changed 5-6 costumes boyfriend in the last 10 years or maybe more

And she has asked many times, since the beginning to end the conservatorship, how is she getting what she wants? 
And even as you say she gets what she wants with the Boyfriends for example, you think it's ok that she needs approval for basic things (even if according to you she gets that approval?) 

+ the video things, well the whole C-ship works as long as Britney keeps the minimum apperance of Being Britney spears, making songs, concerts and generating money. And they do give her some freedom in certain decisions otherwise she would give them hell. It's all about making it barable for her and ( not only to the public) selling her that the C-ship is for her own good. 

But none of this makes it ok. Period. Since when is oppressing people ok as long as u give them some sort of illusion of freedom when all you are doing is using them?

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

After reading all these things i feel so bad for certain things that i said about her during these past 10 years... :( I thought she was just lazy but apparentely she was forced to be "Britney Spears" when she probably wanted to be Britney Jean: the daughter, the sister, the mother... :tiffanycries: I understand a lot of things now! :meltdown: She deserves her freedom, it's one of her main rights!!! :crying1: #FreeBritney

The mother i never had, that sister that everybody deserves, i don' t know a better person :crying1:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, f_rhythm said:

I dont believe the whole story. U guys are being dramatic in my opinion. I dont think shes really that controlled or anything. She is there to say she doesnt want the video to be relased when she doesnt feel like so how controled she is? She wants a scene acting wild in cage and then no she is being forced to shoot a **** video? 

This doesnt seem like shes being forced or something. I do believe she no more wants to be in that business at some point tho but I think thats something she is yet to decide. 

She has every way possible to declare when she doesnt want anything at all. Shes changed 5-6 costumes boyfriend in the last 10 years or maybe more. 

The only time I feel like shes really didnt want to release an album was Britney Jean. She couldnt go and record vocals at all. Bcuz she didnt want to. But then she promoted it somehow. Shes made interviews at least. That sounds more like shes being lazy and not very voluntary but at the same time she still wants to fill her pockets. 

:mhm: :mhm: :mhm:

I want to believe you're right, but the evidence we have so far points towards the complete opposite, Britney doesn't strike me as a greedy and superficial person.On top of that, her net worth have been stagnant for years and she's not even in control of her finances.

• Like 3
Just now, MoonLight28 said:

Guys, did you realize that the probabilities of Britney Spears as "Performer" retiring from show business are very high if she get out of the conservatorship? Are you willing to pay that price for seeing her being happy?

That means, If Team Britney put at sale anything under her name it must be sabotaged to stop the corrupt machine on that she's trapped...

Stop buying her music. Stop streaming her music under any legal platform. Stop buying tickets if they planed to put her to perform again. Stop buying her perfumes and other merchandises.

They want control her because of her money, so maybe money is what we shouldn't give them anymore.

I don't want her to retire tbh :tiffsniffle:, i'm ready for Domination 2.0 :makesomenoise:

4 minutes ago, MoonLight28 said:

Guys, did you realize that the probabilities of Britney Spears as "Performer" retiring from show business are very high if she get out of the conservatorship? Are you willing to pay that price for seeing her being happy and free?

That means, If Team Britney put at sale anything under her name it must be sabotaged to stop the corrupt machine on that she's trapped...

Stop buying her music. Stop streaming her music under any legal platform. Stop buying tickets if they planed to put her to perform again. Stop buying her perfumes and other merchandises.

They want control her because of her money, so maybe money is what we shouldn't give them anymore.

When she comes on my spotify I cry. Each time I skip it but damn I miss her voice. I listened to her everyday for all of my life, these 3 weeks have been a long time. 

• Like 4

Nah she was going for a Janet Jackson vibe for the first part of her career. Nowadays she's kind of moved away from that, I believe. The dance moves themselves, the manerisms, the little "wooo" she used to do when she was feeling it is something Janet does. She's obviously a super fan of Janet. Anticipating even sounds like All For You:

Also Britney stans the Damita Jo album which was v underrated by everyone:

• Like 6