#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

You exagerate.. She's had plenty of coverage, we saw her and Jason at gasstations, everytime she is in hawaii we know, and she has gotten lots of youghurt with papz around. Stop making it sound brand new. I will say, it's been a while, but not 11 years..

Yeah true; she’s had coverage of course. Hardly ever so often within a week though; that’s what I meant :decisions:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Because the hearing isn't about what we wish for it to be (the conservatorship ending), which is why making the Free Britney movement heard with the fans presence there to make the new judge and more especially the media wonder WHY she's still under a conservatorship and if its really REALLY necessary and logical.

Exactly. Because her team will show "all their proof" as to why Britney needs to keep under the c-ship, and how everything's alright even after Andrew Wallet quitting. 

• Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Exactly. Because her team will show "all their proof" as to why Britney needs to keep under the c-ship, and how everything's alright even after Andrew Wallet quitting. 

but that sounds like something Britney should attend and hear... possibly with a lawyer? I don't know much about American law, there's not even the concept of a conservatorship in the UK so I really don't know, but it just sounds logical to me

4 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

Oh ok I had no idea, I thought they had anticipated the hearing they were supposed to have in August? uhm I wonder why she called this hearing randomly then

Who knows, but I suppose it was because of the co-conservator quitting in March. Or maybe it has to do with whatever Britney filed that month too. 

I don't think the judge can call a hearing just because of what's said on social media or tabloids. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You are better than me. :( Although, I haven’t spent too much money, although definitely more than I should have looking back. Most of the cd’s I own from her are used, and a lot of the merch is unofficial. I bought Glory, POM ticket and sad to admit I did buy a bit of merch from the show. I was in such my glory though I was NOT thinking about anything other than seeing my hero for the first time ever. 

Once she gets out, I will support her in anyways I can. I will buy her albums, and see her again if she comes back around. If this C-Ship continues, I am absolutely done. 

She has made me so happy over the years that at this point I cannot in good conscious continue to support this machine. I may have become a sheep for a while there, but after this last few weeks I cannot continue the way I have been. I just can’t believe looking back that I actually for a good minute BELIEVED the C-Ship was a good thing. Like, I actually believed for a while it was allowing her to live her best life... :decisions:

Well, I put nothing on the line. I still enjoy her music, I just listen through YouTube and Spotify.

Jordan, on the other hand, put this entire site on the line. 

I hope everyone starts to appreciate just how far he pushed things back in the day. He risked a lot.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

but that sounds like something Britney should attend and hear... possibly with a lawyer? I don't know much about American law, there's not even the concept of a conservatorship in the UK so I really don't know, but it just sounds logical to me

If it sounds logical, you know Team B will do exactly the opposite, and we've learned that lesson years ago :whatitellu:

But the whole thing is, she's not allowed to hire her own lawyer. Back then she even hired a very important one that the judge didn't recognize as hers, and assigned her the corrupt one that decided she wasn't allowed to declare. Some members have been doing the compilation of all the files and the history of the case, maybe someone can link you to where they've been putting all of this together

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Who knows, but I suppose it was because of the co-conservator quitting in March. Or maybe it has to do with whatever Britney filed that month too. 

I don't think the judge can call a hearing just because of what's said on social media or tabloids. 

oh well yeah I never thought that might've been the case lmao I don't even think our queen Brenda Joan knows much about this whole movement :mhm:

14 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

As much as I love this movement and I think it's doing GREAT things for her and for the sake of exposing the snakes that surround her, I really think a bunch of people shouting outside court is not a great idea. maybe just stand there in "silence" to show support? I'm just so scared she might be frightened or uncomfortable and I really don't want her to feel that way, considering it's probably an important day for her, so she will be under a lot of pressure and anxiety :britannoyed:

Britney won't be there.

• Like 1

After the cship, I only bought two albums: The Singles Collection and Glory (although I streamed Circus a lot). Bought Glory because really thought she finally was in a good place, alas I was wrong.

Wanted her to succeed after FF, but BJ made me realize she didn't want her life - yet she was silent, so I stopped supporting her definitely there

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

The FreeBritney movement must now increase the pressure on its team and record label. Only when we make it clear that millions of fans are going to boycott everything will they wake up.
This would require the largest Britney forums to write a joint memorandum and send it to the record company or have it printed in a large newspaper. And all this before 10 May.

i was thinking if britney will be kept in the cship, her team and label will craft another comeback story for her sth like the Circus era with all the documentary and stuff to make fans forget about the cship and the freebritney movement. they might spend a lot on promo and awards, a #1 song and #1 album, to make her musically relevant. i'm afraid this is the direction she is headed to if she will not be released from the cship. we've seen the power of her team and label when they actually wanted to invest on britney's career and for a time it really worked; they will make britney's brand strong once again. and it will be difficult for other fans and the gp not to support it. :lemmetellu: i mean that's kinda like what happened during Circus and FF; we were too absorbed with the fact that Britney was back on top that we oversee these things happening in the background. we maybe wiser now, but i'm not sure about the others. :decisions:

• Like 7

When she made her "comeback" with the Circus album,I was so proud of her for taking back the reins again of her career/life.

But now that I know what was really going on, I admire her EVEN MORE. She's stronger than I thought. It takes a really really tenacious woman to bear with all the abuse and yet to perform and release music at the same time.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Itachi said:

i was thinking if britney will be kept in the cship, her team and label will craft another comeback story for her sth like the Circus era with all the documentary and stuff to make fans forget about the cship and the freebritney movement. they might spend a lot on promo and awards, a #1 song and #1 album, to make her musically relevant. i'm afraid this is the direction she is headed to if she will not be released from the cship. we've seen the power of her team and label when they actually wanted to invest on britney's career and for a time it really worked; they will make britney's brand strong once again. and it will be difficult for other fans and the gp not to support it. :lemmetellu: i mean that's kinda like what happened during Circus and FF; we were too absorbed with the fact that Britney was back on top that we oversee these things happening in the background. we maybe wiser now, but i'm not sure about the others. :decisions:

true. especially because the majority of "fans" on Instagram and Twitter are all saying these are conspiracies and Britney is just actually taking some "me time!!! :)" :weirdmeout: so they will probably stream womanizer 2.0 as soon as they release it :zoomzoom:

• Like 6
Just now, Dirk said:

this takes me back to the M&Ms tour

every artist needs a team tho, maybe she just needs a change? she f**kin needs to hire a new team to listen to her demands. this old team she has is not working WITH her. 

It won't make any difference unless she's out of the c-ship. The real problem is that. She could still work with Larry but without her father's control. 

• Like 5