#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

The fact that something like this could happen for over 10 years and nothing much up until now has been brought to light about it is so wild. Esp. since in this case it’s happening to one of the most famous women on earth. (I def. acknowledge the fact there were those who were questioning this years ago. Respect for being woke ever since.)

Makes me wonder how many average Joes out there are wrongfully stripped of their rights, not necessarily just through a c-ship, and ultimately just end up slipping through the cracks bc they have no one looking out for them/nobody knows what's going on or cares to question it. I don't believe this will be the case with Britney in the end.

She’s really lucky to have so many people all over who are concerned about her. Of course there are the weirdos and sickos, but there are also a lot of decent, kind-hearted folks showing up, dedicating their time for free to help bring awareness to her very real situation and aid in “lifting the curtain.” Many of those people have never met her in person and probably never will. They are simply united by the belief that a 37 year old woman deserves to have basic human rights. Freedom to go where you want when you want, having an untapped, unblocked, working phone, and freedom to express yourself fully without wondering when the proverbial hand is going to be slapped across your mouth to silence you, just to name a few.

it shocked me that Larry was considered to be her conservator apparently

but maybe it would bring light to the situation sooner because it's even more outrageous 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, justphil said:

Literal uninformed trash article. Anyone who uses “throws shade” in a professional manner automatically loses all credibility.

Apparently its "in her best interests" to restrict phone usage, not allow her to drive without permission, and for her not to receive her mail if her guardian deems it so.

This person doesn't have a clue what they're talking about. Maybe actually reading the public documents on the restrictions and laws within the c ship might help before churning out a piece meant to make us feel ashamed. :well:

• Like 9
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

We need a compilation of all the iconic phrases this movement has given us:

• "A little me time :)" - Lou Taylor Britney Spears
  • "When there's a lot of money involved, nothing would surprise me."  - Sharon Osbourne
  • "Hey ho, Larry Rudolph has got to go!" - #FreeBritney protest
  • "Born to Make You Money" - Gram Girl at the #FreeBritney protest
  • "University of Britney Spears" - That fan from the protest
  • "...and her dad just looks creepy as hell, how about that?" - That same fan from the protest
  • "What would Jesus do?" - Lynne Spears
  • "Go **** a duck" - Britney Spears (allegedly)
  • "U woke 4 Larry red nose liar?" - David LaChapelle

I know there are more because I had been planning to do this post since several days ago lol but I can't remember right now

Wait, where/when did “Go **** a duck” happen?

• Like 3

How about if this whole cancelling domination /  mental hospital / Britney gram thing was a marketing ploy for the next era ... like what’s the most epic way to get her rid of her conservatorship . Plant all these theories and raise public interest and bam

.... new era ... 

i guess a book or interview could’ve done the same thing lol. Just a rando thought

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

How about if this whole cancelling domination /  mental hospital / Britney gram thing was a marketing ploy for the next era ... like what’s the most epic way to get her rid of her conservatorship . Plant all these theories and raise public interest and bam

.... new era ... 

i guess a book or interview could’ve done the same thing lol. Just a rando thought

Lol Jamie’s team wish they were THIS smart. This sounds like something Beyoncé’s team would do for publicity 

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

.... new era ... 

It’s not. This is 11 years a slave comeuppance for everyone that has done this to her. 

These senile old morons think blocking fans on social media is going to stop awareness.

thoughts and prayers for Lou Taylor! Hopefully Jesus will save your soul. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

.... new era ... 

I appreciate the conspiracy theory regarding the conspiracy theory but lmfao that would be straight up mean:tifflmao:  also no tea no shade but the people working on her team are not that smart... they haven't been able to come up with a decent marketing strategy since the circus era :flop: I'm just hoping Brenda Joan actually becomes the next gay icon and frees Britbrit :crying1:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

.... new era ... 

And during this hiatus she was in reality filming a video album :yesplease:

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, justphil said:

Literal uninformed trash article. Anyone who uses “throws shade” in a professional manner automatically loses all credibility.

I had to stop reading as the individual actually uses her breakdown as a way of justifying why she shouldn’t be allowed to make decisions. I’m sorry, if anyone went from micromanaged to free for the first time, I’m sure they would make a lot of stupid mistakes. Mistakes shouldn’t justify you being stripped of your basic human rights indefinitely.  She didn’t kill anyone or anything criminal. She drank, she did *****, she was a bit of a **** parent as a result: her father is the last person who deserves to stand up and take charge of her given the lousy excuse of a dad he was while drunk. It’s like the blind leading the blind.

• Like 9