#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 hours ago, Bravenewmary said:

W O W 

This is outrageous.  I'm so glad they're being exposed

Unfortunately, I don’t think anyone will care about this particular exposure (regarding Lou’s church) other than us. I mean, Americans most recently elected a VP who believes in, and actively promotes, that exact same disgusting homophobic agenda and endorses “conversion therapy camps.” 

And the general public is actually okay with that type of backwards, bigoted person not just leading them legislatively but representing their values worldwide. 

Justice for Britney will not happen in this hellhole of a country. 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Nels64 said:

Giirrrl tonights episode was omggg. 

my favorite scene

YOq8mrLwYBxp.gif

5 hours ago, Dream With In a dream said:

i wonder if the david lucado cheating was all made up and he was fighting her dad so her dad put an end to it :pensiveney:

I always wondered the same thing, and with Charlie too

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

I always wondered the same thing, and with Charlie too

I remember that Charlie's alleged sin was laughing at Britney behind her back and call her dim or sth like that 

In all that mess I still somehow see Britney, even in cage, as master manip and a ring leader, maybe I've lost too many brain cells on Exhale :well:

7 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

I just wanted to give you guys a quick exemple of how all Jamies Spears companies are located at the same place as Lou Taylor company and the calvary chapel of brentwood . 

EowYM0l.png OXz8ngx.png Sa

ALL THIS SOLID EVIDENCE . 

Watch team Britney release thr best album of Britney's career very soon to feed us and fill us up to shut us forever. Im calling it first. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

awwww u think people cant see what ur trying to do how cute

my avi represent my mood to u now

no one likes u

Nobody knows who you are so I don’t give a ****. :brityawning:

Every time she’s done the cage thing we’ve all discussed these hidden meanings. When that “Make Me” video clip leaked in 2016 we discussed it. Why are you pretending she’s never had a cage obsession?

David telling us she wanted a cage (the best scene in that trash video), that she had trophies in her bedroom (because she was a boss *** ***** from birth), and that she wanted to die at the end of the Everytime video (which we already knew about).

The tea is so stale! Plus he threw major shade at HER (not her team) during her breakdown. But carry on, girl. Fight the good fight.  :ririshade1:

21 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

^^ this, Andrew Wallet is just as guilty, he just decided to get out before all the cracks started showing

I kept wondering why he was being praised by some exhalers. Andrew made sure to get a raise before he left the sinking ship.

Who knows if he's still in the background considering that his joint business venture with Jamie is active: https://www.nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=Vp3Kklp1sNvYlKzheqWE7w%3d%3d

• Like 5

Is Britney Spears Ready to Stand on Her Own?

May 4, 2016

Ms. Spears’s team presents her onstage as fully in control, and backstage, as the mastermind of her show, an artist in top form. But that view seems at odds with the conclusions routinely drawn about her at probate court in Los Angeles, where an undisclosed mental illness and substance abuse led her family to take action in 2008.

Since then, Ms. Spears’s life has been controlled by a court-approved conservatorship, known in other states as a guardianship, designed for people who cannot take care of themselves.

According to the arrangement, which is typically used to protect the old, the mentally disabled or the extremely ill, Ms. Spears cannot make key decisions, personal or financial, without the approval of her conservators: her father, Jamie Spears, and a lawyer, Andrew M. Wallet. Her most mundane purchases, from a drink at Starbucks to a song on iTunes, are tracked in court documents as part of the plan to safeguard the great fortune she has earned but does not ultimately control.

While the conservators are widely credited with rescuing Ms. Spears’s career — and her life — her apparent stability and success could belie the need for continuing restrictions.

Ultimately some of the people who would help to decide whether to end it are the conservators and doctors who now help oversee it, many of whom receive fees from Ms. Spears’s estate for their work on her behalf.

Ms. Spears’s status and progress are measured by a court investigator for her case, who is assigned to file reports on her progress once every other year. (Those under conservatorship are not required to regularly appear in front of a judge after their conservators are appointed.)

And should Ms. Spears ask to be released, her cause would probably be led by the man the court appointed to be her chief advocate, a lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III. Mr. Ingham’s role is, among other things, to ensure that the conservators do not loot her assets, abuse their power or inappropriately restrict her freedom.

There has been some debate in California over whether court-appointed lawyers do enough to advocate the rights of those under conservatorship. Just last year, the state’s Senate Committee on Judiciary noted in a report: “In theory the court-appointed counsel should be arguing on the proposed conservatee’s behalf for a less-restrictive alternative to conservatorship whenever possible.”

Mr. Ingham has been awarded more than $2 million in fees for his work on Ms. Spears’s behalf since 2008. This is in addition to the $6.9 million paid from the estate to the conservators and other lawyers who have helped manage Ms. Spears’s affairs under the current arrangement. Ms. Spears has never publicly questioned any of these payments, but critics of the process have.

“As long as she is bringing in so much money and as long as the lawyers and conservators are getting paid, there is little incentive to end it,” said Elaine Renoire, president of the National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse, an advocacy group. “Usually, the conservatorship just keeps going unless the conservatee makes a fuss or the family does.”

• Like 3