#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

59 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I just read this article from her blog. I ignore if AP.

It’s about Courtney Love and her daughter’s case and how she got Reva Disqualified based on the case of Jamie molesting Britney, citing Jessica Spears, Jamie’s niece and witness of the molestation.

Courtney seemed very familiar with Britney’s case because she claimed that “Britney is in an illegal hell,”  

Jamie never denied neither accusation.

Here it is:

California judge disqualified, challenge of prejudice Courtney Love gets new judge in guardianship case

Update:Courtney Love Cobain retweeted this story today. She offered no corrections or additional comments. Be sure to check out Misc. Court Docs. There’s a document at the top for you Love fans.

Update II:Feb. 19. Love says Judge Mitchell Beckloff recused himself but she waived it.

—– 

A new judge has been assigned to the guardianship matter of Frances Bean Cobain and a related temporary restraining order against her mother, Courtney Love.

The case was transferred to Judge Mitchell Beckloff on Jan. 22 in Los Angeles County.

Commissioner Reva Goetz was disqualified by a California Code of Civil Procedure Section 170.6 challenge, said Liz Martinez, a public affairs office representative.

Section 170.6 provides that no judge, commissioner or referee shall try any civil or criminal matter when it is established that there is prejudice against any party, attorney or the interest of any party or attorney appearing in the action or proceeding, says the state’s Web site.

The challenge may have been based in connection to Britney and Jamie Spears.

Last Thanksgiving weekend, Love publicly accused Jamie Spears, father of Britney Spears, of having ******** his daughter. Two weeks after posting the claim to her Facebook, Love lost legal control of her 17-year old daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, to the guardianship of Kurt Cobain’s mother and sister.

Commissioner Goetz, who has been the commissioner on Britney’s conservatorship case for two years, ruled on Love’s case on Dec. 11, according to court documents. Goetz also approved a temporary restraining order against Love that bars her from seeing or contacting her daughter, Frances Bean Cobain.

The lawyer representing Frances Bean also works for Jamie Spears case and represents him in the conservatorship case before the commissioner.

Since last November, Love has continued to be vocal in her accusations against Jamie and she has also said that Jessica Spears, a niece of Jamie’s, was an eyewitness to the molestation. Love said that Jessica passed a lie detector test at Radaronline but wanted to be paid and no financial agreement was made. Jessica has also been put in touch with media based in the United Kingdom, said Love over the weekend on her Twitter account.

Love has also offered some insight as to why she decided to speak up about Jamie.

“I decided as a Feminist the only honorable thing to do was after I spoke to Jessica at length about penises and vaginas, 10 year olds, etc. I would, while my daughter was at Wendy’s (grandmother,and now temporary guardian) … house post on Facebook the truth that Britney is in an illegal hell,” Love tweeted last night. (Some punctuation added by Fair News Spears.)

Jamie has never directly refuted the accusations.

”We’re not commenting on Courtney Love, or any aliens who might come to Earth to impregnate people,” said Lou Taylor, a Spears’ family spokesperson told celebrity news site New York Daily News shortly before Courtney’s daughter was taken away.

Meanwhile, Judge Beckloff is trying to disqualify himself from Love’s case. The public affairs office could provide no details as to the basis of the action, but Love indicated on Twitter that Judge Beckloff is a decent commission but he was once her lawyer. Public affairs could not say when the next hearing would be as the guardianship case is sealed, but TMZ, newswire City News Service and others report that Judge Beckloff extended the temporary restraining order on Friday until April 9.

Love is currently in the United Kingdom on a short tour to promote her new album, “Nobody’s Daughter.”

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/california-judge-disqualified-challenge-of-prejudice-courtney-love-gets-new-judge-in-guardianship-case/amp/

f**king hell....so that accusation seems likely to be true...I really still hope it isn't but the fact they didn't deny or sue is like...:wontcry:

• Like 5

I keep thinking about the boys too, but another kid who's on my mind is Kori. Britney seemed relatively close to her, speaking about her in her Letters of Truth and years later even posting some of her artwork on IG along with Jayden's. She's 16 now, although she was a toddler in 2007. Did she notice?

Btw, Shar Jackson knows anything? 

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, c.z said:

Wow. just wow.

But may I ask you what you're doing with all this info? Are you gathering it all and will send it to someone? 

as for now @Applejack is doing an amazing job at compiling every single information we discover , it is made public for everyone to see, the more people see them and share them the best is . In the future and depending what information we will discover , we will see what we will be appropriate to do so justic can be served to Britney .

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

She has been suffering so much in silence, it breaks me heart. Her asking about wanting to be in a cage on Make Me is awful but what really caught my attention and broke my heart was her saying she wanted to die in Every Time. Things haven't been okay for a long time. This is scary and worrying, and I can only hope she never gives up on fighting. 

• Like 9