Last Britney’s song you heard on the radio?

Lorenzo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, #Brunetteney said:

For people that were old enough: Did you get to experience hearing oops and baby on the radio?? Did it come on a lot? imagine hearing overprotected on the radio. Ugh :anxiety:  Or even lucky and stronger :anxiety: 

yup! that's how I knew of Britney in the first place, I heard BOMT on the radio on the way to school when it was released. 

OIDIA I think I saw the Making The Video episode of it before I heard the song on the radio

1 hour ago, Martin. said:

Oops, yesterday actually :) I hear her alot here in Czech republic, altough it's always either BOMT or Oops :bootyney: In 2011 I heard Inside Out in a mall, that was strange ?

Same. I mean I rarely listen to radio but when I do if I hear Britney’s songs it’s usually BOMT, Oops or Toxic so I was surprised to hear S&M remix 

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, rik said:

really, where are you from?? not that outrageous is a bad song by any means, it's just given that it was produced by r kelly and didn't end up being a single, i'm so surprised! 

ok fun story im from boston and after i became a stan of brintey a few years back i heard outrageous and was like I KNOW THIS SONG so i sent it to my sisters and my friends and most knew it too! so weird

and im in highschool so even weirder

Archived