Have you seen theses VMA 2016 videos before

6 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

She looked better that night than anything circusney ever tried, I'm afraid to tell you sir. VMA2016 is probably the best she ever looked, period.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJLw6FgH6i9j_GnOUYoBD

Lol you might actually be correct. :omg: This picture may not look like Primeney or anything but still is one of her most beautiful looks. It's like watching MakeMeNey in real-time:flawless:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

If you have Naomi Campbell dancing to your song and focused in your perfomance then you are doing it very good

Resultado de imagen de naomi campbell gif

Oh so that's Naomi Campbell :idkha:

4 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

This. 2016ney was my fav after 2001ney. 

Btw I think her heels were uncomfortable this why sh was grabbing Robin. 

Ps: what’s Robin job? Is she britney’s Assistent?

2016ney was one of my favourites too but she had good days and bad days. I mean when she looked good she was so beautiful but when she looked bad, well... :verycool:

But mostly good days :cardi:

Spoiler

She looked like these at times

tumblr_oejbrf1P711swazh0o8_250.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl2OPnt8f3oqwxmXtgUYQ

and at other times she looked like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTCbbYtS6QlZTLSZ1JnIa

12 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Frankie is on exhale for sure :werk:

Ariana seemed to enjoy Make Me so much towards the last part and we already know she has bought Glory from her Snapchat stories. I don't know who the people in the back are but everyone seemed to like Make Me more than Me Myself & I or any G-Eazy part :flawless:

OMG Naomi Campbell was in the back vibing to Make Me!!! aaaaa :OMGney: :makeitrain::clap::overwhelm: and what he hell is Frankie doing in the beginning of that video? I- :embarrassed::gimmemoar: Well... he definitely was excited :demi: Ariana seemed to be not impressed :decisions: but I think overall she still enjoyed it.

Just now, Lukass1896 said:

Ariana seemed to be not impressed :decisions: but I think overall she still enjoyed it.

Ariana genuinely enjoyed for sure cus she was singing along with the lyrics towards the end. I was surprised she knew the whole lyrics :clap:

On a side note, Ariana was performing later that night so she obviously wanted to be the better performer :tehe:

Archived