Have you seen theses VMA 2016 videos before

You can faintly hear what she and her team is saying. But can't seem to understand, someone decipher it :mhm:

Frankie is on exhale for sure :werk:

Ariana seemed to enjoy Make Me so much towards the last part and we already know she has bought Glory from her Snapchat stories. I don't know who the people in the back are but everyone seemed to like Make Me more than Me Myself & I or any G-Eazy part :flawless:

And these guys subtly shaded Britney at 2:03 :ririshade1:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

Right?! it almost looks like Britney is a naughty child trying to get her hand back from her mum but the mum is having none of it!

I know it might seem like that but Robin seems like a stern focused business woman. The hand clutch is probly a comfort thing for Britney's nerves 

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

In my opinion, the best she looked this decade and post Circusney :comingthru:

I saw a picture on Instagram that zoomed in on her heels, it was not comfortable at all, her little toe was almost outside the heels 

She looked better that night than anything circusney ever tried, I'm afraid to tell you sir. VMA2016 is probably the best she ever looked, period.

1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

She looked better that night than anything circusney ever tried, I'm afraid to tell you sir. VMA2016 is probably the best she ever looked, period.

This. 2016ney was my fav after 2001ney. 

Btw I think her heels were uncomfortable this why sh was grabbing Robin. 

Ps: what’s Robin job? Is she britney’s Assistent?

1 minute ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Btw I think her heels were uncomfortable this why sh was grabbing Robin. 

I think Britney simply is a bit of a tomboy, you know? Being born in Luciana, and a dancer all her life, although she looks glamorous, she isn't 'fit' for heels or any of this girlish stuff.

9 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The way Robin clutches her is so concerning, she’s always given me the darkest vibes

Ok, so before Exhale went into Hiatus mode, I was trying to reply to this topic.

But I basically said that even though I don't know her on a personal level, I did meet her in Vegas along with Jamie Spears, while walking down the street. She was really nice with a very sweet, soothing voice. I know it doesn't prove anything lol and I'm not psychic or something (though I did dream about Criminal being a single even before IWG was confirmed :P ) but you just know when you meet a fake person, or someone that just doesn't give you a positive vibe, but I didn't feel that from her. 

On the other hand, that Jason lookalike guy that's always pulling her during red carpets, with his creepy eyes, that's someone I wouldn't be thrilled to meet in person :blol:

4 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

I think Britney simply is a bit of a tomboy, you know? Being born in Luciana, and a dancer all her life, although she looks glamorous, she isn't 'fit' for heels or any of this girlish stuff.

Yes, I think the same...

LUCIANA ???

Archived