This song is so underrated...

Jota del Toro

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Avatar said:

The video is kind of boring considering it has Madonna and Britney in it. Actually it’s boring by just Primeney standards. 

It should have been Britney and Madonna actually battling with weapons and then with dancing. 

Like this...

SimpleVioletKiwi-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Everything was boring after the kiss during the VMA's... But I don't think is a bad video tbh there's full of choreography and I love the athmosphere in the video plus the outfit with the dirty hair is one of her best.

Resultado de imagen de britney spears gif me against

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

the video was nothing spectacular 

I always liked the song until madonna decided to add her vocals in it

She brought nothing to the song and made it cornier. Larry really thought adding her to the track was gonna shoot it to the top of the charts. :ipass:

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

the video was nothing spectacular 

I always liked the song until madonna decided to add her vocals in it

I agree that I liked the song better without Madonna.. This version in my opinion is better than the originial:

It kinda sounds more in the vibe of ITZ than the final version.

1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

Not her best but c'mon... only 29M? I don't get why so many people dislike this song.

It has some amazing live perfomances as well with one of her best choreographies ever.

The POM performance is also one of the best in the show, with some parts of the original choreo, kinda iconic to see it being performed 10 years later.

Just now, ralphcornio said:

The POM performance is also one of the best in the show, with some parts of the original choreo, kinda iconic to see it being performed 10 years later.

Yes there are some highlights during the perfomance in POM but there are too many blank spaces and the dance moves on the chorus are pretty cringy:watrusayin: but yes is still a good one.

MATM is a great song and I think it only has 29 million views is because it was not uploaded on her vevo channel with all the other songs. Every song that came before vevo was uploaded in 2009 while MATM was uploaded only on 2011 with FF songs. The same goes for Do Something and Someday which was uploaded only on 2015 :nydisgust:

But I'm not a fan of HiphopNey in MATM and I Got That Boom Boom. :sipney:

i like it, but honestly i think there are stronger tracks from ITZ and one obvious reason they chose this as the lead is to capitalize the Madonna-Britney publicity. they never even performed this live together :jlostare:

also the Madonna feature is unnecessary. or at least to have 2 pop queens collaborating, it is rather underwhelming :jlostare:

14 hours ago, Itachi said:

i like it, but honestly i think there are stronger tracks from ITZ and one obvious reason they chose this as the lead is to capitalize the Madonna-Britney publicity. 

not really at first - when the song was introduced for the first time (NFL Kickoff), it was still the lead and madonna hadn't recorded her stuff yet. It was after that that it happened

Archived