Bipolar mentions deleted

BKSTYL3

4 hours ago, Barajas said:

I know bi-polarity very well cause my father has it since he was 16. I do not think Britney has it.. or if she does, she probably has a very rare type.

Usually in bi-polarity you have AT LEAST two  crisis every year, these crisis include one maniac peak point and one low depression point.During the peak point she probably would be working HARDER than primeney and asking for more, being incredibly creative, ambitious and unable to sleep, sometimes even mad. In a city like vegas this would only increase beacuase of the many stimulous the city has. During the Low point after the maniac state always comes a BIG DEPRESSION, here I am talking from 2 to 8 weeks of her not being able to come out of her bed or her room.

Hmmm I doubt she could be able to had so many performances and the tour if any of these crisis found her. Until today doctors still are not able to controll these crisis with meds nor therapy, they can only prepare the patient to understand they are in a bad state of mind and that they need to try to not make big desicions. 

That might happen for a normal person not Britney who has a whole team looking after her. There are early signs of possible relapse and medications are adjusted to prevent them from happening.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Barajas said:

I know bi-polarity very well cause my father has it since he was 16. I do not think Britney has it.. or if she does, she probably has a very rare type.

Usually in bi-polarity you have AT LEAST two  crisis every year, these crisis include one maniac peak point and one low depression point.During the peak point she probably would be working HARDER than primeney and asking for more, being incredibly creative, ambitious and unable to sleep, sometimes even mad. In a city like vegas this would only increase beacuase of the many stimulous the city has. During the Low point after the maniac state always comes a BIG DEPRESSION, here I am talking from 2 to 8 weeks of her not being able to come out of her bed or her room.

Hmmm I doubt she could be able to had so many performances and the tour if any of these crisis found her. Until today doctors still are not able to controll these crisis with meds nor therapy, they can only prepare the patient to understand they are in a bad state of mind and that they need to try to not make big desicions. 

You are basing that on your fathers experience only. Bipolar is not uncommon, and the pattern can be different, and often is. Some people will only have one episode of mania in there whole life with bipolar disorder. You can have only episodes of depression and hypomania, only depression and mania, or just mania etc. You can also have mixed episodes and not be productive/extra motivated and happy during mania. It can be exclusively triggered by stress and even the season changing or random. Episodes can last days weeks months. It can be mixed with other mental conditions too. Like if you have anxiety, and depression you can have bipolar disorder on top of that. 

I think she has split personality or something similar. 

2016ney interviews they ask her about what her kids think of her being so famous and she said in one interview 'britney spears isnt mama' and distinctively in loose women she goes to say it then corrects herself saying something like 'on stage im brit....im performing and thats not who i am at home'

and she would be conflicted because shes been made to lie about who she is to the world since she was 16. like being a virgin, liking this and that.

weve never been told the truth she does live 2 diff lives.

some mental conditions i believe are caused environmentally not always from birth. 

split personality is a coping mechanism for trauma.

she even says in for the record  'i had post traumatic stress or something'

but PTSD is a given she is defo triggered by paps. hence that 2010 video everyone says is a breakdown. probs a PTSD reaction

4 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I think she has split personality or something similar. 

2016ney interviews they ask her about what her kids think of her being so famous and she said in one interview 'britney spears isnt mama' and distinctively in loose women she goes to say it then corrects herself saying something like 'on stage im brit....im performing and thats not who i am at home'

and she would be conflicted because shes been made to lie about who she is to the world since she was 16. like being a virgin, liking this and that.

weve never been told the truth she does live 2 diff lives.

some mental conditions i believe are caused environmentally not always from birth. 

split personality is a coping mechanism for trauma.

she even says in for the record  'i had post traumatic stress or something'

but PTSD is a given she is defo triggered by paps. hence that 2010 video everyone says is a breakdown. probs a PTSD reaction

She was talking about how performing is different from how you really are. Like just because she is super **** on stage doesn't mean she's that way all the time.

Archived