Did britney had another nosejob after 2013?

5 hours ago, Sparks said:

No shade, but do you really think Britney follows the comments on internet well enough to know about the (few) fans who called her nose big? (which I really don't remember anyone saying, but ok). 

She saw her face on TV (X factor) and decided to get some work done because she thought her nose looked huge. There were rumors about it back then but nobody believed them until we saw 2013ney :jj:

• Like 1

Don't forget that she has lost a lot of weight these past years and her face is so much thinner than in 2013. That can change the way you look. 

Back in 2014 I didn't believe that she had another nose job and blamed her make up team (The "heidi klum" magazine cover is the best example of how they changed her face with make up) but the photos from her profile are pretty obvious :mcorangu: The sad thing is that she didn't need it :otears:

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

Ahhhh, the great Britney nose job debate :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

She definitely has had at least 1 or 2 nose jobs. Either 1 in her earlier years and 1 around 2013 or just one in 2013. I think her nose now is nice! :typing_keyboard_computer:

correct me if I’m wrong, there was a photo of her at Jamie Lines wedding shower and her nose looked quite swollen. 

After a nosejob, swelling occurs and it can take to 2 years to see 100% of the final results, especially to people who already had the procedure done like Britney (it was her 2nd nosejob in 2013) or people who have thicker skin.

To answer the OP, no, Britney didn't have another nosejob after 2013.