Did britney had another nosejob after 2013?

3 hours ago, rik said:

i don't think she got another one after 2013, i think her weight loss and change in makeup makes a difference though

i just want to point out however, that the reason for why she got a nose job was because people like you guys complained about how big it was getting around the time of this video. i feel bad for her because it wasn't bad then, and certainly isn't bad now. her nose did not look like primney's nose by 2012, so i don't understand why you guys all pretend like she went from 2004ney or 2009ney even, to currentney. 

how about you guys focus on your own looks though? i want a nose job myself xo

She got her nose job for herself

She's not thinking about any of you

• Like 3

Britney's nose or mouth doesn’t make her look bad, what’s making her look bad is her makeup. She needs to wear a natural look more often. The heavy black eyes need to go!

Heavy Makeup:

britney-spears-4-2000.jpg

22-Britney-Spears.w330.h330.jpg

Britney-Spears-attends-the-4th-Hollywood

Natural Makeup:

5c77bdf3fd90db4b366178cbcbcfc338.jpg

Britney-Spears-mtv-vmas-04-billboard-whi

Britney-Spears-loose-women-t.jpg

Just look at these candids of her in 2018. She looks much better without all the heavy eyeshadow.

Heavy:

britney-spears-at-miami-international-ai

Natural:

4E1DAAF500000578-0-image-a-14_1531300698

• Like 8
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

It's weird that we never saw her with any sign of the surgery, not even bandages and the longest time she dissapeared was for 2 weeks only. 

Well she appears to have had a closed rhinoplasty which would mean no external incisions or scars, and you only tend to wear the nose cast after surgery for about 5 to 10 days, mine came off on the 5th day but it depends on the surgeon. Then you just use surgical tape at night to help keep the shape and swelling at bay while its healing. So its quite easy to have a nose job on the quiet without people knowing.

• Like 2

This is what? Year 6 of you guys bitching endlessly and posting a new thread every single day about how you hate her nose. Get a life. It's her body and she can do what she wants. She looks better than I or anybody I know will ever look and it'd sad that her fans can be so cruel

• Like 4
2 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Britney's nose or mouth doesn’t make her look bad, what’s making her look bad is her makeup. She needs to wear a natural look more often. The heavy black eyes need to go!

Heavy Makeup:

britney-spears-4-2000.jpg

22-Britney-Spears.w330.h330.jpg

Britney-Spears-attends-the-4th-Hollywood

Natural Makeup:

5c77bdf3fd90db4b366178cbcbcfc338.jpg

Britney-Spears-mtv-vmas-04-billboard-whi

Britney-Spears-loose-women-t.jpg

Just look at these candids of her in 2018. She looks much better without all the heavy eyeshadow.

Heavy:

britney-spears-at-miami-international-ai

Natural:

4E1DAAF500000578-0-image-a-14_1531300698

Homegirl ain’t gonna age like fine wine because of all the tanning sessions from the last 20 years :wontcry:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, rik said:

i think you're missing my point, which is typical of a lot of people here.

yes she got it for herself and at the end of the day it's her decision. it's just that you would have to be blind if you didn't think that other people's opinions do not make an impact on someone's thought process... especially at that level of fame. 

what i am criticizing is how everyone thinks they have a say in what she does, and when she does something it's not good enough or is a mistake. enough of that 

I'm sure Britney not sitting around fishing around for negativity. 

6 hours ago, rik said:

i don't think she got another one after 2013, i think her weight loss and change in makeup makes a difference though

i just want to point out however, that the reason for why she got a nose job was because people like you guys complained about how big it was getting around the time of this video. i feel bad for her because it wasn't bad then, and certainly isn't bad now. her nose did not look like primney's nose by 2012, so i don't understand why you guys all pretend like she went from 2004ney or 2009ney even, to currentney. 

how about you guys focus on your own looks though? i want a nose job myself xo

No shade, but do you really think Britney follows the comments on internet well enough to know about the (few) fans who called her nose big? (which I really don't remember anyone saying, but ok). 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

She has a bit of a filler that makes her nose shape a bit different from profile ,but it makes it look thinner when you look at it from front.

Some of those pimples on her face in #2 look more like moles that Britney doesn’t have in the first picture ?

43 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Homegirl ain’t gonna age like fine wine because of all the tanning sessions from the last 20 years :wontcry:

She looks f’d up. Maybe she wears the heavy eyeshadow when she’s medded out to cover up her red inflated eyelids. 

6 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

That’s because she most probably had an ambulatory rhinoplasty. 

It makes me mad to see she didn’t even go

to a decent surgeon given her nose dropped. She’s friends with Kim, why didn’t she ask her  :wontcry:

I dont think it was a real rhinoplasty what she went for, probably was hyaluronic acid, effects lasts aproximately 10-12 months, that's why her face changed so dramatically every year (look 2016-2018) :bedtime: case solved

• Like 1