Britney has a total of 26 fragrances

Cappycorn87

4 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

bought a supersmall bottle for 5 euros because it came with a remix cd (still dreaming about the day i will somehow find a britney parfume with cd package). i didnt care for the perfume at all but obvl was curious what it would be like. but i was shocked that beyonce would allow something as bad as heat to be released. my friend who is a lil fan of beyonce was shocked as well

Maybe she has a horrible taste? lol

I remember when she went to MET with a horrible eye makeup. I mean, only a person with such a bad taste would think that was at least ok. Take Britney for example with those charcoal eyeshadows that nobody wears 

I know Beyonce is a perfectionist but being like that doesnt keep her away from having bad taste tho. Just look at some of her clothes lol 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Maybe she has a horrible taste? lol

I remember when she went to MET with a horrible eye makeup. I mean, only a person with such a bad taste would think that was at least ok. Take Britney for example with those charcoal eyeshadows that nobody wears 

I know Beyonce is a perfectionist but being like that doesnt keep her away from having bad taste tho. Just look at some of her clothes lol 

true dat :)

Archived