Britney has a total of 26 fragrances

Cappycorn87

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

How come I can't find Rainbow Fantasy anywhere? Scrapped?

I found it in Spain and tried it, it’s not that nice and prerogative also smells like charcoal. The original fantasy (with the original ingredients before they altered it) was Devine 

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont like any of her smells but the bottles are pretty (and the reason why I bought all of them)

I wonder how much she is getting for the perfume.

Do you like Christina's? I bought one and totally regreted.

17 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Do you like Christina's? I bought one and totally regreted.

I like the red one because it smells a bit like vanilla. The first one is ok too and so is by night. The others are just too heavy for me.   I also bought all of them because of the bottle. Britneys for me are way too sweet but i kind of like midnight fantasy because it smells like blueberry a bit.

I like these from Christina all the others are a no.

375x500.15451.jpg375x500.6714.jpg136_e36a280decc023f72cc0846e2daa3b08_chr

35 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I like the red one because it smells a bit like vanilla. The first one is ok too and so is by night. The others are just too heavy for me.   I also bought all of them because of the bottle. Britneys for me are way too sweet but i kind of like midnight fantasy because it smells like blueberry a bit.

I like these from Christina all the others are a no.

375x500.15451.jpg375x500.6714.jpg136_e36a280decc023f72cc0846e2daa3b08_chr

I bought Royal Desire bc it was cheap on Sephora site, especially next to what a Britney one coasts there, like the double or more 
But it has a weird smell, i cant even tell what the hell that smells on my skin. And isnt a good weird like Circus 
I bought bc I love Christina and her perfumes arent that easy to find here. Britney's most popular ones like Fantasy, Hidden, Midnight, etc u can find easily even on departament stores 

I love Britneys perfumes, I didnt smell all but every single one I smelled I thought it was nice. I never smelled Radiance, Private Show, Believe tho 
Ofc her perfumes arent like Dior's, Armani's or Carolina Herrera's but i think the fixation is pretty good for a more affordable perfume, even more when we think is a celebrity one, I mean Jlos also have weak performances on many skins

The one I think is weak and doesnt stay at all on my skin is Island but the bottle is one of my favourites
I really like Hidden although i dont have one, but my favourite is Midnight. I love sweet scents so i love Curious and Fantasy as well.
Her perfumes please a lot of girls who arent her fans or dont even like her. I heard one saying she was surprised to find that the famous Fantasy was a Britneys fragrance and I know people who hate her but have Curious lol

But thanks for the tips, ill try to see If i can find these u mentioned.

On a side note, i remember when Christina dressed as her first perfume lol 

22 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I bought Royal Desire bc it was cheap on Sephora site, especially next to what a Britney one coasts there, like the double or more 
But it has a weird smell, i cant even tell what the hell that smells on my skin. And isnt a good weird like Circus 
I bought bc I love Christina and her perfumes arent that easy to find here. Britney's most popular ones like Fantasy, Hidden, Midnight, etc u can find easily even on departament stores 

I love Britneys perfumes, I didnt smell all but every single one I smelled I thought it was nice. I never smelled Radiance, Private Show, Believe tho 
Ofc her perfumes arent like Dior's, Armani's or Carolina Herrera's but i think the fixation is pretty good for a more affordable perfume, even more when we think is a celebrity one, I mean Jlos also have weak performances on many skins

The one I think is weak and doesnt stay at all on my skin is Island but the bottle is one of my favourites
I really like Hidden although i dont have one, but my favourite is Midnight. I love sweet scents so i love Curious and Fantasy as well.
Her perfumes please a lot of girls who arent her fans or dont even like her. I heard one saying she was surprised to find that the famous Fantasy was a Britneys fragrance and I know people who hate her but have Curious lol

But thanks for the tips, ill try to see If i can find these u mentioned.

On a side note, i remember when Christina dressed as her first perfume lol 

Oh yeah Royal Desire and Unforgettable are downright gross.. The god one is pretty bad too. Like I wonder what she was thinking oking those.

Its kind of funny because in Germany its opposite. Its really easy to get Christinas perfumes but I actually ordered all of Brinteys on Amazon cause they were so hard to find. lol.

omg if forgot that!!

NimbleFluidBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

Archived